Superbowl
(02-03-2020, 01:36 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 01:19 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Just turned over. The half time entertainment is clearly an acquired taste. Or just shit. Fuckin hell, how long did it take to build the stage? Bored shitless. Any clues as to when the second half starts?

I went and wrote up some minutes. Smile

You must have got a lot done as the 'entertainment' seemed to drag on for hours.
49ers defence really getting at Mahomes. They say defences win championships - looking likely at the moment.
Typical Yanks
Hole box of cornflakes, bag of sugar and a full cows udder worth of milk,.....

SUPER BOWL.
Good times to all
Game on. TD Chiefs. 17-20

Another Chiefs TD. Proper VAR territory that one. 24-10 with 2:44 to go. 49ers need a TD now.

Well, I'm no expert but can't understand why 49ers abandoned their running game on that last drive. Chiefs win back possession and just scored another TD with a dispirited looking defence in their wake. 31-20 with 1:12 to go.

Well done KC. Well deserved. Mahones showed his class in the end.
(02-03-2020, 01:38 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 01:36 AM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(02-03-2020, 01:19 AM)GunsOfNavarone Wrote: Just turned over. The half time entertainment is clearly an acquired taste. Or just shit. Fuckin hell, how long did it take to build the stage? Bored shitless. Any clues as to when the second half starts?

I went and wrote up some minutes. Smile

You must have got a lot done as the 'entertainment' seemed to drag on for hours.
Not surprised to wake up to a Kansas win. Well done them.
(02-03-2020, 07:48 AM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Not surprised to wake up to a Kansas win. Well done them.

49ers defence had Mahomes rattled. Got sacked and a couple of interceptions. The Kansas fans were very subdued. But cometh the hour... a sensational 4th quarter.
Following the 49ers is just like following the Albion

Did well to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory last night

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers