Stewarding...seems odd to me..
When was the last pitch invasion from the Halfords stand? Our stewards seem to expect one from there of late... Maybe they ought to put a few more by the BRE and SME and not quite so many along the Halfords??
Somebody at the club reads the social media sites and has noticed people are getting upset about our recent form and the insults flying at Mr Lai. Some were even saying Slav should be sacked. Yes, they're idiots, but the club takes any dissension seriously, given the punitive fines for pitch incursions.

The stewards are positioned there because the Halford's is where the bench and the Director's Box is. Any protest will aim for that location. The steward's are positioned there to prevent any unhappy fans from reaching that area.

It's standard practice to pack the pitch gates etc. in front of the dug outs and Director's Box. West Ham have been doing it for weeks.
but, but, the Halfords is full of unhappy fans. They’re called season ticket holders; so much moanin’ & misery in there yesterday.
I’m doing a tour of the stadium, sitting in as many areas as I can as I’m solo anyway. There are common threads in all areas, but the moanin’ and groanin’ just might have been why the stewards stood up to glower at the fans when we scored - just to make no-one was smiling? Or coughing without face masks?

A good job so many fans left early or kept their heads down as the players came off the pitch. Were they worried about cctv?

Saw Grosicki having the fan areas explained to him, and as he pointed to us (in the Halfords) there was a joke cracked. He looked a bit lost I have to say, someone should have been looking after him & announcing him?

Millennium corner next
I noticed that  yesterday as I was in the Halfords. Although a rainbow season ticket holder for many seasons I've never really taken to the East Stand. 

Three empty seats next to me obviously sth who didn't go but had the feeling of a old boys club - with the guy next to me with earphones in more interested in the scores from the other games - most odd. 

At least I didn't have to put up with the drummer BOOOOO!