Krov
You’re overrating him completely.

For a Scholes type comparison a midfield player would need a sublime range of passing & distribution. Krovinovich doesn’t strike the ball well & isn’t a good passer of the ball in any way ...everything is short (and up to last 2 games mainly back & sideways)

He’s also not quick & doesn’t go past players. If he’s had a bad injury there may be more to come come but you cannot ignore his numbers given he’s played as a second forward for most of the season. His contribution to what matters the most, goals & assists is dire
(02-01-2020, 10:59 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote: You’re overrating him completely.

For a Scholes type comparison a midfield player would need a sublime range of passing & distribution. Krovinovich doesn’t strike the ball well & isn’t a good passer of the ball in any way  ...everything is short (and up to last 2 games mainly back & sideways)

He’s also not quick & doesn’t go past players. If he’s had a bad injury there may be more to come come but you cannot ignore his numbers given he’s played as a second forward for most of the season. His contribution to what matters the most, goals & assists is dire

not everything is about goals and assists

For a Scholes type comparison a midfield player would need a sublime range of passing & distribution. Krovinovich doesn’t strike the ball well & isn’t a good passer of the ball in any way  ...everything is short (and up to last 2 games mainly back & sideways)

He’s also not quick & doesn’t go past players. If he’s had a bad injury there may be more to come come but you cannot ignore his numbers given he’s played asc second forward for most of the season. Contribution to what matters the most, goals & assists is dire

The Scholes comparison was simply to state that he's not the type of player you'll see with loads of goals and assists. 

As said, I think he's a player more suited to a technical game than a fast tempo one, hence he may well be more use in the Premier League than the Championship.

Depends on fee too of course, he certainly won't be first 11 so only sign him if the deal is right.
(02-01-2020, 11:01 PM)O spyro 123 Wrote:

He’s playing off the striker in a free role as most advanced midfield player  .... and has got one deflected goal & I think couple of assists (if that) 

General play is a consideration but but given where he plays its fundamental that he’s involved in goals .... do  you think we’d be top if Diangana, Pereira, Philips & Kanu had his numbers !? 

Answer ..no, nearer to the bottom of the league.
(02-01-2020, 11:07 PM)Baggeridgebaggy Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 11:01 PM)O  spyro 123 Wrote:

He’s playing off the striker in a free role as most advanced midfield player  .... and has got one deflected goal & I think couple of assists (if that) 

General play is a consideration but but given where he plays its fundamental that he’s involved in goals .... do  you think we’d be top if Diangana, Pereira, Philips & Kanu had his numbers !? 

Answer ..no, nearer to the bottom of the league.

you could say that about iniesta and xavi
Just part of one article ...

‘Xavi set a La Liga record with his 20 assists in Spain, a number unrivaled. But his partner was also tearing up opponents across all competitions. In the same season, Iniesta collected a total of 16 assists while finding the back of the net nine times’
Technically a good player but a player who hasn't got pace or physicality.Premier League would be a step too far and if we did happen to win promotion then I'm sure Bilic wouldn't keep him.Harsh maybe but the Premier League is harsh.
(02-02-2020, 07:05 AM)Huggybear Wrote: Technically a good player but a player who hasn't got pace or physicality.Premier League would be a step too far and if we did happen to win promotion then I'm sure Bilic wouldn't keep him.Harsh maybe but the Premier League is harsh.

This is correct. He would really struggle in the Prem. Gets brushed off the ball easily and would be under far more pressure. I like his enthusiasm but he’s just got very good.
(02-02-2020, 07:24 AM)aj21 Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 07:05 AM)Huggybear Wrote: Technically a good player but a player who hasn't got pace or physicality.Premier League would be a step too far and if we did happen to win promotion then I'm sure Bilic wouldn't keep him.Harsh maybe but the Premier League is harsh.

This is correct. He would really struggle in the Prem. Gets brushed off the ball easily and would be under far more pressure. I like his enthusiasm but he’s just got very good.

Don’t agree with any of this. I think he’d be more suited to the Prem where you do get a little more time on the ball. He struggles with the hustle and bustle of the Championship. To say he’s not very good is just incorrect, for me.
(02-02-2020, 09:20 AM)Dumbo Wrote:
(02-02-2020, 07:24 AM)aj21 Wrote:

Don’t agree with any of this. I think he’d be more suited to the Prem where you do get a little more time on the ball. He struggles with the hustle and bustle of the Championship. To say he’s not very good is just incorrect, for me.
Kind of agree, but think he'd be far better suited to playing in Spain or another country where you usually have more time on the ball. Borja Valero, anybody?