Hull v Brentford
(02-01-2020, 01:55 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Brentford just 3 points behind us.
We really must win today

85/86 still has to be our target,regardless.
(02-01-2020, 01:22 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Has to be a 3 game ban for Benrhama, especially given the ban to Pereira

Although the FA are hardly renowned for their consistency

Cuzer

We should find out tomorrow as it was the next day they charged Peierra .
(02-01-2020, 06:13 PM)Three Degrees Wrote:
(02-01-2020, 01:22 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Has to be a 3 game ban for Benrhama, especially given the ban to Pereira

Cuzer

All I've seen in interviews after is how amazing he was, and ho well he has coped since the death of his father last week.

I'm convinced nothing will happen. 

I didn't watch it live. Did sky keep banging on about it at half and full time like they did with Pereira?
Im fuming that something has'nt been said about this , i dont know if you can complain anyone but if so the club should be all over this .
I reckon it's between us, Leeds, Brentford and Fulham for top 2.  Forest seem too inconsistent but could change if they beat Leeds and Us!
(02-01-2020, 06:22 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Cuzer

All I've seen in interviews after is how amazing he was, and ho well he has coped since the death of his father last week.

I didn't watch it live. Did sky keep banging on about it at half and full time like they did with Pereira?
Looks like fuckall being said or done ,even a few Brentford fans on there forum saying he was lucky not to be sent off , double standards as usual from the clowns in charge .
(02-01-2020, 06:22 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Cuzer

The commentators kept going on about it, saying he was very fortunate it wasn't seen. I didn't see the half time/full time analysis though.
I tweeted the FA, wankers

Should have been a 3 game ban all day long

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Not being banned. Talk about double standards.
(02-04-2020, 02:59 PM)Borin\ Baggie Wrote: Not being banned. Talk about double standards.

I cannot believe this. How can they justify it when you watch the two incidents?