HAPPY BREXIT DAY
(02-06-2020, 03:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 02:47 PM)Protheroe Wrote:
(02-06-2020, 02:00 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: You as in the party you support and which side of the Brexit fence you sit. There are nice, well meaning people on your side but sadly they are overshadowed by the likes of those I put in the previous list. A little mischievous on my part but sadly we now live in a them and us society. 

Can you really see us all coming together as a nation anytime soon and would that really help the party you support given it seems to want and need an enemy to keep scrutiny away from its door?

Overshadowed by Jim Davidson and Katie Hopkins? Not in any normal person's world. Have you been on the sauce?

The nation is coming together. Tories at 49% in the polls, Johnson's approval rating on the rise, guardians of democracy (leave & remain) happy that the referendum result is now finally being implemented.

Glasses half full everywhere. PMI up above expectations, £stable, unemployment falling. Them and us? Not in my world Dekka.

We shall see...

You'd love us to fail, wouldn't you? 

You also have a list of undesirables on your side, I really wouldn't try to falsely assert the moral high ground.
(02-10-2020, 07:01 PM)Neil Parsley Wrote: You'd love us to fail, wouldn't you?

There are millions more like him afflicted with this particular syndrome. Psychologists will write fascinating books about it in a decade or so.
(02-11-2020, 01:04 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

There are millions more like him afflicted with this particular syndrome. Psychologists will write fascinating books about it in a decade or so.

And there are millions more who if it doesn't go as well as expected will say it is because it wasn't the right kind of Brexit.

If only we had an idealogically pure Brexit then everything would have been so much better.
(02-11-2020, 01:04 PM)Protheroe Wrote:

Arf the hypocrisy of Brexiteers saying they think someone would like Brexit to fail when they have hoped, prayed, badgered, campaigned for us to leave the E.U. and importantly predicted and wanted it to fail is completely lost on them it seems.
(02-11-2020, 01:13 PM)Shabby Russian Wrote: And there are millions more who if it doesn't go as well as expected will say it is because it wasn't the right kind of Brexit.

If only we had an idealogically pure Brexit then everything would have been so much better.

If this goes badly it will be the fault of either obstructive remain-leaning elements within 'the liberal elites', or a legacy of the Blair years.