RIP to a proper hero / legend
(01-30-2020, 10:39 AM)The liquidator Wrote: The woke lads will be fuming with this hero being saluted

Dickhead
(01-30-2020, 11:15 AM)Ossian Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 10:39 AM)The liquidator Wrote: The woke lads will be fuming with this hero being saluted

I really don't get why you post nonsense like that. However much your prejudices might want it to be true, you must surely know it isn't.

You dont go on twitter much then do you anyone supporting the armed forces is a little englander and is a gammon and a racist so some of it is true but not in this instance .
RIP a debt our nation owes, to the brave men and women who gave everything to keep Europe free from tyranny.
Lest we forget
Only take heed to thyself, and keep thy soul diligently, lest thou forget the things which thine eyes have seen, and lest they depart from thy heart all the days of thy life: but teach them thy sons, and thy son's sons

Funny you should say that because I’ve just had the misfortune of seeing a fat, balding, swastika tattooed twat, doing a Nazi salute with an England flag, alongside his weasel like friend on Twitter. 

I’m going to stick my neck out here and say I bet they aren’t WOKE but would consider him a hero as should we all, but I doubt he would see them as anything but the idiots they clearly are. 

Heroes like this gentleman fought for British values of tolerance, openness, acceptance and humility not what we have seen with idiots like those I describe and what we a saw yesterday at the EU Parliament.
Fully agree with those sentiments but it still doesnt hide the fact what I said is true
(01-30-2020, 12:37 PM)The liquidator Wrote: Fully agree with those sentiments but it still doesnt hide the fact what I said is true

I think there is a difference between fighting in the World Wars and the armed forces now. The whole thing has been politicised on both sides. I could write a list of likes and dislikes that would define a type of person that loves the armed forces now that I wouldn’t be comfortable in their company.
The armed forces is the armed forces they are sent to do a job that the cowards wont do who are in parliament.......no matter there back ground if you dislike a person of who they are at least they show respect not like these limp wristed do gooders who think they are better than anyone else .......

That man is a true hero in every word and he should be given the best send off by our government .
(01-30-2020, 12:15 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-30-2020, 11:15 AM)Ossian Wrote:

I really don't get why you post nonsense like that. However much your prejudices might want it to be true, you must surely know it isn't.

You dont go on twitter much then do you anyone supporting the armed forces is a little englander and is a gammon and a racist so some of it is true but not in this instance .

I don't go on Twitter at all, but from the little I know of it I doubt if it's a place for those who just go about their patriotism quietly and without fuss. Like Wing Commander Paul Farnes probably did.
WTF IS WOKE
(01-30-2020, 01:14 PM)Fido Wrote: WTF IS WOKE

It's another addition to the lexicon of words describing those who don't regard Jeremy Clarkson as a role model.