Livermore and Sawyers
No energy, no composure , no tempo, no motivation, no bite, no creativity, no leadership, no steal.

The heart of our team. I’ve had enough.

Barry, Brunt and Harper must come in.
sam field
Sawyers is massively over rated. I couldn’t understand the rave reviews even when we were winning.
(01-28-2020, 10:23 PM)Dumbo Wrote: No energy, no composure , no tempo, no motivation, no bite, no creativity, no leadership, no steal.

You’re loving this you are. Can you not compile all your excitement to one thread, at least?
(01-28-2020, 10:28 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(01-28-2020, 10:23 PM)Dumbo Wrote: No energy, no composure , no tempo, no motivation, no bite, no creativity, no leadership, no steal.

You’re loving this you are. Can you not compile all your excitement to one thread, at least?

That doesn’t work on people who don’t have form for it.
(01-28-2020, 10:28 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

This is my only thread tonight you penis.
I thought Livermore was ok,he put a couple of crunching tackles in one after the other in the first half.We lost tonight because of a needless throw-in we half heartedly tried to clear,and a Sam Johnstone/Bartley quick needless goal kick fuck up.
I don’t have a problem with Livermore. He always puts a shift in and cares. Sawyers is a wonderfully gifted player but ultimately creates nothing, never scores and doesn’t tackle so we get over-run each game.
Brunt and Barry’s experience needed. Harper’s energy.
(01-28-2020, 10:56 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Brunt and Barry’s experience needed. Harper’s energy.

Harper's energy!?

We're fucked