Security and a punch up at West Ham
(01-27-2020, 07:13 AM)BasingBaggie Wrote: There was a scuffle on the 20 mile walk back to the Tube as well. West Brom fans walking up to the Tube, dozen or so West Ham fans going the other way. West Brom fans start singing one West Ham fan takes offence and then gets knocked out. All over in 30 seconds and could have been in any pub in the country. Seen a lot worse at the Horse Racing last year

Crosses horse racing off list of activities to attend.
(01-26-2020, 10:33 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:19 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(01-26-2020, 10:10 PM)5AL Wrote: While queuing to get through security, which was horrendously run and took ages despite them not even checking properly, I encountered my first ever snippet of football violence (I'm 18, to be fair.). As Wet Spam and Albion fans all queued together there was naturally a bit of light-hearted banter but after Wet Spam fans started chucking beer cans into the big group of Albion fans it became quite hostile. Long story short, a cockney jumped over two of the metal fences and started swinging at a couple of Albion fans, one was a massive hit. The scary thing was, had it escalated there was no way security would've been able to get involved in time as the queuing system was so squished and long and we were in the middle. So poorly run, many missed kick off. Mark my words, there will be a disaster at that ground unless something changes in their pre-match organisation. Made it even sweeter to win though, what an away day.

So one pissed up bloke got a bit excited'??

The play Spurs/Chelsea/Arsenal/United regular and no such 'disaster' has happened.

As Nick Ross would say... Dont have nightmares

Pwopa naughty reply!

Oh here he is Lord Snooty being a 24ct platinum prize cunt as usual.