FIRE UP THE FAX MACHINE DR JOHN
(01-22-2020, 10:08 AM)tiptontown Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 09:59 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 07:14 AM)DAVE Wrote: INCOMING

The thermal fax paper has run out but luckily the Cone Chucker has a stash of Izal which should work just as well.

Always makes me wonder who invented that stuff and thought it was a good idea to wipe your arse with it. 
One of the mysteries of life ay it.

It was character building. 

(Provided that the objective was to build sociopaths...)
(01-22-2020, 09:59 AM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 07:14 AM)DAVE Wrote: INCOMING

The thermal fax paper has run out but luckily the Cone Chucker has a stash of Izal which should work just as well.

Izal = oh fucking hell, I may as well smear shit up my back. Googled it to see if you can still buy the stuff. It's available on Amazon and has a two out of five star rating. How the fuck it got two stars is beyond me. Must be a good fire starter (twisted though obviously) or summat. Terrible stuff. It was like a hybrid grease proof sandpaper. Hated having a shit at school but when ya gorra gew, ya gorra gew. Couldn't believe it when mom actually bought some in the shopping. I felt like running away from home, but then that may have been her intention. Fiendishly cunning woman was our mom, god bless her.
Was that the tracing paper stuff jesus didnt half hurt wiping your arse with that stuff