7.7 Billion and Counting
(01-22-2020, 07:25 AM)DAVE Wrote: Do you really want a programme of sterilisation?

Try wearing a cap
We just need to utilise the trillion other planets that are freely available. QED.
(01-22-2020, 07:25 AM)DAVE Wrote: Do you really want a programme of sterilisation?

We need children to look after an ever ageing population, it is getting the balance right as Packham explained.
(01-21-2020, 11:40 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: Fuck 'em, they'll cry into their transgender vegan tea in the morning and scream racist at a crow for being black. I hope you bring your child healthily into this world and don't feed it fast food.

Who will?
We keep being told don't do this, don't eat that or drink this, because it's no good for us, and that means we live longer. Turn it on it's head, make beer, drugs, sugar etc. cheap as chips and we'll live happier and die younger.
(01-22-2020, 11:13 AM)Bob Fossil Wrote: We keep being told don't do this, don't eat that or drink this, because it's no good for us, and that means we live longer. Turn it on it's head, make beer, drugs, sugar etc. cheap as chips and we'll live happier and die younger.

A good idea on paper, until you get the long term health problems and your last few years are beset with pain and discomfort  Confused
Just euthanise everyone at 40.
Or 30 like on Logan’s Run. I love that film.
God or Mother Nature gave us HIV, malaria and Coronavirus and look how we responded...
(01-22-2020, 10:40 PM)DAVE Wrote: God or Mother Nature gave us HIV, malaria and Coronavirus and look how we responded...

I quite like Corona, was surprised to find out there’s a virus in it.