Where to begin.....
(01-21-2020, 04:25 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 02:15 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 01:17 PM)The liquidator Wrote:
(01-21-2020, 12:10 PM)Hopalong Wrote: Bilic needs to make changes, do something different with what we've got assuming no signings which isn't looking likely at the moment.

That for me starts with the Keeper.  

Bond to start at West Ham with specific instructions to boss the 6 yard box and come off his line to catch/punch anything (with discretion) thrown in there. If he comes through OK he starts at Cardiff.

If Fergie has been side-lined then Brunt at left back and O'Shea in for the sulky Hegazi and get rid asap.

We need a snotter in front of the back four which should allow us to play Livermore and Sawyers further forward.  Livermore could do it but has turned into a pussycat. I would put Ajayi in there in a 4-1-4-1. 

Pereira wide left and Zohore to start.  If he can't get up for Cardiff then he never will.

Bond

Furlong O'Shea Bartley Brunt

Ajayi 

Phillips Livermore Sawyers Pereira

Zohore

Tulloch and Willock to start at West Ham with Soule and other starlets on the bench.  If either shine then they earn a place on the bench for Cardiff.

Zahore up front he is a bone idle fuckpig and I dont like to dig players out  . He is 6ft2 when he jumps he is 5ft 8 the fucker is pisspoor .

Don't sit on the fence lad!  Big Grin
I was really giving him encouragment first half when he out paced their defender but was offside I dont think he was then  he stunk the place out like a baby eating solids for the first time .
Big Grin