Man Utd
Usually can't stand them (unless they are playing Villa). Hope they win today though
Ah well...
More hope than expectation though
Any chance you can tell me the lottery numbers? Just to make sure I don’t put those numbers on. Ta.
(01-19-2020, 05:00 PM)Dumbo Wrote: Any chance you can tell me the lottery numbers? Just to make sure I don’t put those numbers on. Ta.

As I said. It was based on hope rather than a prediction
They’re being tore a new hole by the Scousers. Proper on the ropes in this first half and lucky to be only one behind.
I really don't understand what was wrong with firmino's goal. Was it given for a foul on De Gea?
(01-19-2020, 05:13 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I really don't understand what was wrong with firmino's goal. Was it given for a foul on De Gea?

You, me and millions of others- soft disallowing that.
(01-19-2020, 05:13 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: I really don't understand what was wrong with firmino's goal. Was it given for a foul on De Gea?

Yes, though I'm not so sure if it was the right decision in the end. De Gea can be pretty powederpuff for supposedly the best 'keeper in the world.
If that's the case, where's the law change that you can't challenge the keeper anymore? Does the bloke on the VAR even play football?