Club Shop
Popped in today, it doesn't get any better.

I wanted a 93 shirt before Christmas, and I was disappointed that it wasn't in this year's catalogue. I would have thought it would have been timeless to some of us who were at Wembley (even if we played in Green & Yellow that day), in a similar way to the 78, 68 & 54 shirt. I couldn't find one before Christmas, and the staff didn't know anything about it at the time.

I popped in today, and there were loads hanging up. I happily bought one. The guy I spoke with (who was very good) said a load of people had asked about them, but it was a surprise when more stock turned up - just after Christmas. I asked (out of interest) about the other classic shirts. His reply "Don't know - sold out of them weeks ago".

Perhaps this could be raised (again) at The Assembly? We are missing out on loads of income here, and not serving our fans well by the way we run this operation. We should never run out of stock of the "classic retro" shirts. They will always sell.
Thought this was going to be a RIP Pulis thread for a moment
(01-04-2020, 01:13 AM)Boutros Wrote: Thought this was going to be a RIP Pulis thread for a moment

Didn't see any caps in there.
Apart from the (overpriced) Puma stuff the rest of the blue /grey stuff in there is woeful, as for 'retro' shirts I noticed Umbro have started doing them (70s Vile/Everton/Arsenal etc) complete with branding, if our Umbro Regis top was recreated in this way it would sell in minutes.
(01-04-2020, 01:45 AM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(01-04-2020, 01:13 AM)Boutros Wrote: Thought this was going to be a RIP Pulis thread for a moment

Didn't see any caps in there.

Out of stock at the moment, don’t know when they’ll have any in.
Does anywhere sell a replica of our old no smoking logo shirt from the mid eighties?
(01-04-2020, 08:38 AM)Peachy Wrote: Does anywhere sell a replica of our old no smoking logo shirt from the mid eighties?

The club shop do periodically
(01-04-2020, 06:42 AM)4-hero Wrote: Apart from the (overpriced) Puma stuff the rest of the blue /grey stuff in there is woeful,  as for 'retro' shirts I noticed Umbro have started doing them (70s Vile/Everton/Arsenal etc) complete with branding, if our Umbro Regis top was recreated in this way it would sell in minutes.

If we switched to Umbro and they did the diamond kit (in either colour) I'm sure it would see record sales followed by years of selling next to nothing. Who would want another top if they brought that back? 

You would think that regarding stock in general there would be a spike in July/August and one end of Nov/early December for Christmas but in my very minimal experience it seems that this just isn't catered for. Would be interesting to see what we earn from a kit and what the manufacturer does as you'd think it was geared heavily towards the latter.
(01-04-2020, 06:42 AM)4-hero Wrote: Apart from the (overpriced) Puma stuff the rest of the blue /grey stuff in there is woeful,  as for 'retro' shirts I noticed Umbro have started doing them (70s Vile/Everton/Arsenal etc) complete with branding, if our Umbro Regis top was recreated in this way it would sell in minutes.

I've just seen these. They look great (apart from The Seals ones) and authentic. They are well priced as well. Wish they did our 78 shirt with the diamonds.
(01-04-2020, 03:06 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:

I've just seen these. They look great (apart from The Seals ones) and authentic. They are well priced as well. Wish they did our 78 shirt with the diamonds.
Those ones are going for about 150/200 quid on Ebay