VAR...again
Just watching the Wolves game. Why do these decisions take so long? 
It was as plain as anything that it came off Lallana shoulder for their goal.
Liverpool getting all the decisions shocker
(12-29-2019, 05:20 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Liverpool getting all the decisions shocker

Both decisions were correct. 

Wolves players need to stop moaning.
im sure var was not introduced for coin flip offsides.

how do they decide what frame they use for the offside still?

1 or 2 frames earlier and a lot of these offisde var decisions would be onside.

clear and obvious?
It is an absolute bollocks.  That the decision to disallow the Dingle goal is 'correct within the laws of the game' is irrelevant. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get stuffed 6, but they have just had a perfectly good goal ruled out.

By no measure at all can VAR be said to have improved the game.

Again, it is a total bollocks.
(12-29-2019, 05:27 PM)foreveralbion Wrote: im sure var was not introduced for coin flip offsides.

how do they decide what frame they use for the offside still?

1 or 2 frames earlier and a lot of these offisde var decisions would be onside.

clear and obvious?

+1
(12-29-2019, 05:22 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(12-29-2019, 05:20 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Liverpool getting all the decisions shocker

Both decisions were correct. 

Wolves players need to stop moaning.

TBH the offside decision was another tight one. There's been a few like that this weekend.
Although I have no love for the dings, for me the benefit of the doubt should be given to the attacking player when you can see it is hard see if it's offside or not.
(12-29-2019, 05:27 PM)ericlegrisly Wrote: It is an absolute bollocks.  That the decision to disallow the Dingle goal is 'correct within the laws of the game' is irrelevant. Don't get me wrong, I want them to get stuffed 6, but they have just had a perfectly good goal ruled out.

By no measure at all can VAR be said to have improved the game.

Again, it is a total bollocks.

VAR has got me fuming on behalf of the dingles and that ain't on....get rid of this VAR
VAR is bollocks when used like that, Van Dijk hand ball in build up and a very very questionable offside
It needs to be gotten rid off. It's ruining the game.
Clarnet v2.0