Where is....
.......Zohore.

£8,000,000.

Understand the squad has been doing well but Brunt, Barry and Kroc on bench today.

Surely an opportunity for Zohore.

Or even Willock for that matter.
Makes you think he was targeted pre Slav. Very strange one. I didn't rate him hugely at Cardiff. And he's not getting a sniff even on the bench.
I can’t help thinking Slaven got the bench totally wrong today

No reason at all to have Barry, Brunt and Krovinovic on the bench, either Willock or Zahore would have given us better options and covering more bases

You could even contemplate leaving Townsend off and including Brunt

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-21-2019, 10:13 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I can’t help thinking Slaven got the bench totally wrong today

No reason at all to have Barry, Brunt and Krovinovic on the bench, either Willock or Zahore would have given us better options and covering more bases

Cuzer

I would have bought on Barry instead of Krov. I think the game was crying out for someone who could keep possession and pass the ball accurately.
Actually thought Krov had one of his better cameos today
(12-21-2019, 10:17 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 10:13 PM)Cuzer Wrote: I can’t help thinking Slaven got the bench totally wrong today

Cuzer

I would have bought on Barry instead of Krov. I think the game was crying out for someone who could keep possession and pass the ball accurately.

Yes our passing was woeful today so many straight to Brentford players or over hit.
I’d have certainly left one wide player on, taking Phillips AND Edwards off was the wrong call IMO, everything was played 8n front of Brentford, when the game is stretched last 15 we needed one of those two, or fresh legs from the bench, running at the opposition

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
(12-21-2019, 10:39 PM)quintonbaggie Wrote: Actually  thought Krov had one of his better cameos today

I don't think he played badly, but he wouldn't have been my "go to" player at that point.
(12-21-2019, 11:00 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 10:39 PM)quintonbaggie Wrote: Actually  thought Krov had one of his better cameos today

I don't think he played badly, but he wouldn't have been my "go to" player at that point.

He's no game changer I agree. Tidy but nothing more. 

I just thought he tried to get forward and pass forward more than usual.
Edwards and philips looked tired . agreed we needed a wide player on the pitch but they wernt cutting it.