Bowen
(12-30-2019, 08:44 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Bowen is our main target, hell of a lot to be done to make it happen but we are seriously trying

I think any striker mentioned would improve us, Woodrow is not much of a target man,currently playing off the two strikers for Barnsley but is a good finisher with quick feet, would cost a bit though I feel
Adams or Gray would improve us dramatically IMO, like a broker record I know but we need somebody who can run in behind and stretch the opposition

Cuzer

When I saw Woodrow for Fulham years ago he was very much a target man, its a good sign that he's developed his game a fair bit then.
I said after the 2-2 that Woodrow would fit us perfectly
(12-31-2019, 09:00 AM)Birdman1811 Wrote:
(12-30-2019, 08:44 PM)Cuzer Wrote: Bowen is our main target, hell of a lot to be done to make it happen but we are seriously trying

I think any striker mentioned would improve us, Woodrow is not much of a target man,currently playing off the two strikers for Barnsley but is a good finisher with quick feet, would cost a bit though I feel
Adams or Gray would improve us dramatically IMO, like a broker record I know but we need somebody who can run in behind and stretch the opposition

Cuzer

When I saw Woodrow for Fulham years ago he was very much a target man, its a good sign that he's developed his game a fair bit then.
Yeah, Barrnsley currently play a diamond and Woodrow is the one that plays in the hole, looks a decent player to me to be fair

Cuzer
Fisheatingdeludedsealwankers
Woodrow not good enough.