ferguson
(12-17-2019, 06:23 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 11:32 AM)Stevel Knievel Wrote: I’m sure after his first game, someone on here said Pereira ‘looked neat and tidy but couldn’t hit a barn door / cow’s arse with a banjo’

Oh yes, and after a couple of games he "clearly wasn't going to get the goals and assists we need". I won't embarrass the individual but I remember it clearly Big Grin

Although it's probably no worse than when we were top 2 and multiple people were still saying we couldn't defend and couldn't score

I don’t think our defending is particularly good, we certainly won’t get away with how we currently defend if we get to the Prem.
Any news on him signing yet? Still being linked with Spurs!
Spurs will provide boss Jose Mourinho with transfer funds but the Portuguese is not expected to spend big in January, with West Brom defender Nathan Ferguson and Norwich right-back Max Aarons, both 19, among the targets (Mail)
Nathan Ferguson’s representatives have shown “little interest” in restarting contract negotiations with West Brom, according to The Athletic journalist Steve Madeley.