Taken from a Birmingham live article.
@KRLUFC67: If we keep up with West Brom it’s simple we go up too . Looks like we going to be the only team capable of beating them but then let’s see how they fare as the weather gets colder and windy ? Pereira and Diangana won’t like the cold surely

Why on earth would the cold overly bother a lad raised in Woolwich Big Grin
Didn’t seem to do too badly yesterday when the hail came crashing down.
Pereira had a season on loan in Germany, I've heard it can get quite cold there too.
Fuck me, what's wrong with these people?!
(12-09-2019, 02:40 PM)Ampadu\s Left Boot Wrote: Pereira had a season on loan in Germany, I've heard it can get quite cold there too.

You've heard?  lol....facking freezing!  Big Grin
Can Bamford cheat on a wed Tuesday night in Bradford?
What a fucking tit.
Getting confused with his own team who always fall at the last hurdle Big Grin
(12-09-2019, 01:42 PM)cornishbaggie Wrote: @KRLUFC67: If we keep up with West Brom it’s simple we go up too . Looks like we going to be the only team capable of beating them but then let’s see how they fare as the weather gets colder and windy ? Pereira and Diangana won’t like the cold surely..........

Yorkshire pudding.
I had a racist uncle from Walsall, long since gone, who blew a gasket when I said how good Regis, Cunningham and Batson were, when I was a kid.
He used to say :" Those darkies are a flash in the pan. They won't handle the cold weather....blah, blah,blah."
That was 40 years ago so it's surprising some are still stuck in that era.