WBA 1-1 Swansea
(12-06-2019, 09:14 AM)Dumbo Wrote: WBA 1-1 Swansea

Thank you for clarifying which team scores what.  Big Grin

Albion 0-0 Swansea
(12-06-2019, 09:36 AM)HLS Wrote:
(12-06-2019, 09:14 AM)Dumbo Wrote: WBA 1-1 Swansea

Thank you for clarifying which team scores what.  Big Grin

Albion 0-0 Swansea

Minimum characters typed per comment means I have to Bernard.
Expecting a draw...

6 wins on the spin is a lot to ask, and Swansea very good away - still unbeaten on the road (W4D5) and average nearly a point a game more on the road than at home!

1-1
We're due a defeat. Unbeaten at home vs unbeaten away. We also never seem to do very well against Swansea at the Hawthorns.
(12-06-2019, 12:43 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: We're due a defeat. Unbeaten at home vs unbeaten away. We also never seem to do very well against Swansea at the Hawthorns.

Erm...
(12-06-2019, 12:43 PM)Ted Maul Wrote: We're due a defeat. Unbeaten at home vs unbeaten away. We also never seem to do very well against Swansea at the Hawthorns.

Fans have been saying we are due a defeat for ages. Including before facing previously unbeaten at home PNE.
As for a poor record at home vs Swansea... beat them 3-0 at home last season. Ended endless run of (Pardew) defeats with a draw in Big Dave's first game the season before. 3-1 win the season before that. And a 2-0 win the season before that. Oh, and a 2-0 win in 1993....
It's a Swans win 0 - 2 Big Grin
Swansea tailed off after a good start. We are 5 wins on the spin. All the ingredients for a no show!

But I shall remain positive. I think we might turn in one of those Stella performances and blow them away.

Albion 4 - Swans 0