This Ampzon prime bollocks - can ypou stream streams?
There are streams from telly matches on the interthing but are there streams of streams on VIPbox and the like?
Islands in the stream - that is what we are
(12-04-2019, 06:06 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Islands in the stream - that is what we are

Streams of Whisky

Now:  a the fugging q
(12-04-2019, 06:08 PM)hudds Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 06:06 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Islands in the stream - that is what we are

Streams of Whisky

I didn't really understand the q so i was just making smalltalk
VIP must be worth a look though i add knowingly
(12-04-2019, 06:14 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:

Streams of Whisky

That sounds vaguely ITK.  I would be displeased if it were to the contrary.
(12-04-2019, 06:38 PM)hudds Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 06:14 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote:

Streams of Whisky

That sounds vaguely ITK.  I would be displeased if it were to the contrary.

Apparently they were on VIP league last night, according to a friend. Could be worth a look later.
(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)hudds Wrote: There are streams from telly matches on the interthing but are there streams of streams on VIPbox and the like?

Buy an Amazon Prime subscription or free trial you tight fisted git!
(12-04-2019, 07:25 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 05:38 PM)hudds Wrote: There are streams from telly matches on the interthing but are there streams of streams on VIPbox and the like?

He cant cycle to Brazil lud

I've paid fer Sky.  I won't pay fer BT or owt else fer a few games of football and I might cancel Sky now there's fewer games.  Besides, Prime and Netfuck and stuff is just unnatural.  It's a world I don't recognize.  Like tattoos being acceptable other than on dustmen or me Uncle Eric who had one done as a kid expecting to die in North Africa fighting Rommel.

Anyroad, a the q.
(12-04-2019, 07:49 PM)hudds Wrote:

I've paid fer Sky.  I won't pay fer BT or owt else fer a few games of football and I might cancel Sky now there's fewer games.  Besides, Prime and Netfuck and stuff is just unnatural.  It's a world I don't recognize.  Like tattoos being acceptable other than on dustmen or me Uncle Eric who had one done as a kid expecting to die in North Africa fighting Rommel.

Anyroad, a the q.

If you haven't got a tat from a picton allegedly your a banker/deal in commodities, but then again this is millennial speak.

Hudds, streaming is all the way get with the program. Make sure you have appliances to stream. 

Interweb streaming is ok, don't get me wrong, if you want to stare at a small window square on your screen and cancel pop ups go for it. 

The other options are paying. I get stream for free, ok! Why complain or get mystified when it's not available? The paying viewer will the game/sport. The unpaying may not see it correctly or in clarity, or at all.