December games
Think the top 4 will be a lot clearer when we reach the New Year - some huge games for our rivals, with Leeds and Fulham facing off and both having games against PNE. 

I think Forest could make up a fair bit of ground as their fixtures seem a little softer by comparison, but I'd take our December run over the other 3.  Realise this division always holds some shocks when the games start to rack up, but there's no reason why we shouldn't be confident going into our next 6.

Us:

Swansea H
Wigan A
Blues A
Brentford H
Barnsley A
Boro H

Leeds:

Huddersfield A
Hull H
Cardiff H
Fulham A
Preston H
Blues A

Fulham:

Bristol C H
Preston A
Brentford A
Leeds H
Luton A
Stoke H

Forest:

Millwall A
Boro H
Sheff Wed H
Huddersfield A
Hull A
Wigan H
13 points from that lot would be nice for us. That gives room for the annual defeat at Oakwell.
(12-04-2019, 01:57 PM)Duffers Wrote: 13 points from that lot would be nice for us. That gives room for the annual defeat at Oakwell.

I can see a few dropped points amongst the run as there are a few potential banana skins in there, and it's unrealistic to expect us to win another 6 on the spin!

I can see a draw on Saturday and potentially a shock at Blues or the traditional Oakwell defeat.

12 points will still see us top come January 1st IMO
11 points out of that lot for us I reckon
Swansea H - draw
Wigan A - win
Blues A - win
Brentford H -draw
Barnsley A - draw
Boro H - win
I honestly don't see us losing. I've never been so confident in a Baggies team.
Clarnet v2.0
A tough month for Fulham.
(12-04-2019, 02:20 PM)KratosBaggie Wrote: I honestly don't see us losing. I've never been so confident in a Baggies team.

We know who to blame now!! Smile

I'll take 3 wins and 3 draws, but think that is being overly hopeful... then again this is Slav's Albion and we are a very different beast to what we've all become used to in the last 30+ years!
(12-04-2019, 01:57 PM)Duffers Wrote: 13 points from that lot would be nice for us. That gives room for the annual defeat at Oakwell.

Isn't it 75 odd years since we won there? I've been 3 times and seen us lose twice and draw once.. I always said I'd keep returning until we won but I lost the will to do that in the late 90s...
(12-04-2019, 02:32 PM)billybassett Wrote:

Isn't it 75 odd years since we won there? I've been 3 times and seen us lose twice and draw once.. I always said I'd keep returning until we won but I lost the will to do that in the late 90s...

1947 when we last won away (not counting last year's pre-season victory!). I've been about a dozen times. It's the games we should have won that eat away at you.