Sorry - please just fuck off if you want to be a Dingle.
So sorry for your loss Nick, I didn’t see your original post as I was away at the time. You’ve been here for far too long to think people on here don’t care about others. Through many years we’ve seen so much happen on here and the support always shown when needed. My wife lost her Mom earlier this year and I can’t pretend to know how you must be feeling but I can sympathise. Don’t be a stranger and I hope that in the cold light of day you feel better this morning than you clearly did last night. No doubt you will have good days and bad days whilst you grieve but it’s important that you do.
(11-30-2019, 01:37 PM)Lightnin Wrote: So sorry for your loss Nick, I didn’t see your original post as I was away at the time. You’ve been here for far too long to think people on here don’t care about others. Through many years we’ve seen so much happen on here and the support always shown when needed. My wife lost her Mom earlier this year and I can’t pretend to know how you must be feeling but I can sympathise. Don’t be a stranger and I hope that in the cold light of day you feel better this morning than you clearly did last night. No doubt you will have good days and bad days whilst you grieve but it’s important that you do.

It isn't Nick mate.
Sorry to hear this, my dad died 20 months ago. You learn to live with it but you will never get over it. Gradually you start to remember the good times but some days you feel the pain all over again. If you need to chat plenty of us on here
Sorry for loss pal, hope you’re feeling better today.
In the form of his life.
Mental health, stress, depression, finally seems to be being tackled. It's just such a complicated issue.
Thinking of you at such a tough time, this place can be annoying, fun and sometimes even educational, but what I will say even with all the petty sniping, people on here do get behind and support each other.

Time is a great healer but in the meantime, this place and the posters on here will always be there for you.