So, who lives where and your Albion connection?
Born in Warley. I was a Baggie from the moment I was conceived. Both sides of my family, mum's side and dad's side are/were all Baggies.

I rarely get to go now, as I'm usually working on match days, but I've told work that I want 3 free tickets for The South Stand when we visit Charlton on 11th January.
Heart 
Born Selly Oak, now in the sticks, all family Villa, enough said
(11-28-2019, 09:06 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Born Bewdley - grew up in Worcestershire. Family curse of following Baggies. Have had a season ticket in the past but restricted to occasional games having been mainly based in Ireland for 20 years and now Scotland. In Thurso now so must be furthest north on UK mainland  (I say mainland in case Orkney Baggie or Shetland Baggie post in latitude one upmanship )

I know an Albion fan from Pontypridd who lived on Shetland for a while but last I heard he was on one of the Western Isles.
Born in Chesterfield to a Derbyshire family, but my dad was working for Incandescent in Cornwall Rd, Smethwick long before I was born. Finally moved down to the Midlands when I was about a year old. It was around 1966, fuelled by the Albion winning the League Cup and England winning the World Cup, that he started taking us to The Hawthorns. I had a season ticket in the late 70s, then moved to London, Northampton and Perthshire before settling in the North West in the 80s. I may be the classic armchair nowadays, but you never lose the magic of a match day. I don't understand fans who have never been regular matchgoers.
Born in Kingswinford.

Dad born in Hill Top.

When I told him at 4 years old I’d heard someone at school singing a Wolves song and I was going to support them, he looked at me, and said ‘son, you really don’t want to do that’

Now live in Gloucester, but listened to what my dad said
Born Solihull, Dad lived over in Hansworth area and he took after his Father in supporting Albion.
I was a little slow to get into football, as my main interest as a child was cars and Motorsport. At secondary school, I got more into football as that is what I played in the playground and talked about with friends - most of who were Blues and Villa, although there were a couple of Wolves fans. During this time, started going to a few matches a season.

I've lived in Leeds, Stoke, Manchester, Northants, Ghana and I now live in Malaysia, but will be heading back to the UK next summer.
Born WestBrom and i suppose i can thank my mom for me going up there since i was 6 , (59 now ) she you to say to my dad on a match day when he was going to the match that hed got to take me as she wasnt looking after all 3 kids if he was off boozing and watching football , so thats as simple as it was and i did the same with my son but at a even younger age .
Born in Erdington into a Vile supporting family, uncle took me to seal park a couple of times but when we won the cup (1st game I remember watching on tv) that was it, I decided I would be a Baggie. Moved to Oxon in ‘93 the day before the playoff final and now in Bucks, still got my ST in the same seat from when the BRE was rebuilt.

Not quite Cornish’s level of dedication but it still feels wrong to miss a game.
(11-28-2019, 10:16 PM)4-hero Wrote:
(11-28-2019, 09:06 PM)Pickle Rick Wrote: Born Bewdley - grew up in Worcestershire. Family curse of following Baggies. Have had a season ticket in the past but restricted to occasional games having been mainly based in Ireland for 20 years and now Scotland. In Thurso now so must be furthest north on UK mainland  (I say mainland in case Orkney Baggie or Shetland Baggie post in latitude one upmanship )

I know an Albion fan from Pontypridd who lived on Shetland for a while but last I heard he was on one of the Western Isles.

My dad's cousin lived on Fetlar - an Albion fan - but has now moved to the main island.

I also know a Baggie originally from Gornal who lived near to the Talisker distillery on Skye.

Furthest I've been to meet up with an Albion fan for a match is Chiang Mai in Thailand. For the Liverpool match when we had the minutes silence for the poor mother and son murdered in Norton not so long ago.

As for me, born in Sedgley. All family are Albion, mainly from Tipton. I'd say my brother is quite partisan...