Match thread
I'll tell you what, when we want to we can really turn on the play. Could have had 2 goals in the last 10 minutes with a little luck. Like to see it for a full match
(11-23-2019, 04:59 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Johnstone, Kanu, Austin, Pereira, Diangana all great.
Hegazi, and Krovinovic ugh

Big 3 pts; Swansea and Preston lose

Thought Krov was great apart from the pen. Not sure which game you were watching?

He had to do the job of two midfielders considering Ajayi was wandering around in a daze.
Not pretty.

But 3 more points.

A good day.
Massive win that.

5 points clear of third.
(11-23-2019, 05:30 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 04:59 PM)scotbaggie Wrote: Johnstone, Kanu, Austin, Pereira, Diangana all great.

Thought Krov was great apart from the pen. Not sure which game you were watching?

He had to do the job of two midfielders considering Ajayi was wandering around in a daze.

I didn't see the game today but I was very worried at all the talk on here about Ajayi in midfield. Hobsons choice I know and he can tackle and has the long ball but to me he is nowhere near mobile enough despite his speed and his short game isn't at the level for this league. 
Horses for courses for me - keep him in the back.
(11-23-2019, 05:30 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote:

Ajayi and Krov were both fine in general, although the Livermore/Sawyers pairing is an obvious upgrade.

Hegazi looked a little shaky although maybe that's unsurprising.

A difficult game and a good result but I'm sure we'll revert back to our standard 11 with Livermore and Sawyers coming back into the fold. Hegazi will have to continue to wait.

Another game where we've not conceded from open play with Townsend in the team
(11-23-2019, 04:49 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(11-23-2019, 04:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Poor from Albion 2nd half. Concerned by our inability to beat workmanlike sides at home.

Like clockwork Big Grin

Big Grin
(11-23-2019, 04:44 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Poor from Albion 2nd half. Concerned by our inability to beat workmanlike sides at home.

Least surprising post of the day.
(11-23-2019, 05:35 PM)Duffers Wrote: Massive win that.

5 points clear of third.

Spot Duffers and that's the all important bit 3PTS CLEAR OF 3RD, when we any poorly and win you start to believe COYB
(11-23-2019, 05:02 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote: Sign of a team going up. Play poorly and win.
Great day. My old mans 80th. In the Richardson suite. Won a signed framed Bomber Brown picture.

Great to hear CiM. Who is keeping that?