Prince Andrew
What a fucking wrongun
I don't know him personally but he hasn't done himself any favours with this interview with Maitlis.

From comments by NW and others he clearly isn't particularly popular!

I can't imagine that he knew or suspected the depths of Epstein's depravity though.

Which probably means he's as thick as shit.
As someone in Public Relations I would have told Andrew he’d be mental to agree to do that interview. He has massively heightened the issue and turned the spotlight on himself. It was a crazy decision.
He may not have known the depths of Epstein's depravity. But he's being deceptive as hell. From his body language he's certainly not innocent
It's not as if the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha family don't have form in this.

"Appearance In ‘The Royal Marriages’ Campbell writes (p.105): Andrew bears an uncanny resemblance to Lord Carnarvon/Porchester and that similarity goes beyond the facial. Unlike the other males in the royal family who are slender like Philip, Andrew is chunky like Lord Carnarvon/Porchester and the two sons born to his marriage.

In ‘The Royals’ Kitty Kelley writes (p.421): Prince Philip had agreed in 1993 to be profiled by journaliist Fiammenta Rocco in ‘The Independent on Sunday.’ The reporter referred to the allegation that Prince Andrew is not really Prince Philip’s son, that he is the son of Lord Porchester, the Queen’s racing manager. Philip did not flinch. Knowing that any reaction would be front-page news, he said nothing. He sat as impassive as stone. “Like a child with porridge in his mouth” the reporter later told a colleague. She had addressed the issue of his son’s paternity because it had been raised weeks before by Nigel Dempster in ‘The New York Times Magazine.’

https://ca4c746e-a-62cb3a1a-s-sites.goog...edirects=0
The establishment eh? Yet you'll have millions of working class Tories who just can't help but prop them up in 5 weeks time.
(11-17-2019, 10:52 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The establishment eh? Yet you'll have millions of working class Tories who just can't help but prop them up in 5 weeks time.

Yep, I'm from a traditional working class Labour voting family and have never voted Tory before but will be doing so in 5 weeks, having that racist, terrorist sympathiser get in is too much, even with free broadband and an extra day off being taken into account!
(11-17-2019, 11:39 AM)Black Lake Victoria Wrote:
(11-17-2019, 10:52 AM)HeathAyIt Wrote: The establishment eh? Yet you'll have millions of working class Tories who just can't help but prop them up in 5 weeks time.

Yep, I'm from a traditional working class Labour voting family and have never voted Tory before but will be doing so in 5 weeks, having that racist, terrorist sympathiser get in is too much, even with free broadband and an extra day off being taken into account!

So don’t moan about schools under funding, ever growing NHS waiting times, the disabled treated poorly, violent crime increases, the negative effect of Brexit, increases in homelessness, a lack of affordable houses etc. You are actively endorsing a party that’s record is appalling on almost every level.
[Image: prince-andrews-close-this-isnt-a-road-si...687694.png]
(11-17-2019, 09:39 AM)baggiebloke Wrote: I don't know him personally but he hasn't done himself any favours with this interview with Maitlis.

From comments by NW and others he clearly isn't particularly popular!

I can't imagine that he knew or suspected the depths of Epstein's depravity though.

Which probably means he's as thick as shit.

You'd have thought someone would have told him about this Private Eye front cover from 8 years ago.

https://www.private-eye.co.uk/covers/cover-1284