Brom Triv
Robson...Bradford away, Hunt's debut?
(11-14-2019, 09:34 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 08:58 PM)Peachy Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 08:18 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 05:38 PM)TR 675 Wrote: Varadi Leicester in the 2-2 i think
Bradley 1-2 defeat at 'wall

You are good at this Pajee

(11-14-2019, 06:21 PM)Peachy Wrote: I think I saw Robbo's in that great 3-0 win at Blues?

Nope scored under ossie too

Of course he did. I'm going mad.

Well he Defo scored in that Alyesbury 8-0 game. So I'll go with that?

He scored an equaliser at Preston in nov 92. First time I heard boing boing
Pne gaffer that day?

Interesting re the boing boing. I first heard it away at Bournemouth that same season on a freezing January night stood behind the goal when Speedie bagged in a 1 nil win. Not many there that night but I remember about 20 blokes jumping up and down shouting BOING, BOING, BOING. There was no Baggies Baggies in between though. It was a constant boing repetition in those early days.
(11-14-2019, 11:11 PM)Peachy Wrote:

(11-14-2019, 06:21 PM)Peachy Wrote: I think I saw Robbo's in that great 3-0 win at Blues?

Pne gaffer that day?

Interesting re the boing boing. I first heard it away at Bournemouth that same season on a freezing January night stood behind the goal when Speedie bagged in a 1 nil win. Not many there that night but I remember about 20 blokes jumping up and down shouting BOING, BOING, BOING. There was no Baggies Baggies in between though. It was a constant boing repetition in those early days.

I think I first heard it during the 3-2 away win at Exeter in January 1993. Had been to the 0-0 at Plymouth a couple of weeks before, but don't remember it. Unsure if it was a thing in the Stoke home game the week after Exeter.
It was something Wycombe did in the cup game before Christmas. 

But tbf, it was defo being done at Pne.  Which was a week before Wycombe
(11-14-2019, 11:11 PM)Peachy Wrote:

Pne gaffer that day?

I was one of those 'blokes'.

(11-15-2019, 01:51 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: It was something Wycombe did in the cup game before Christmas. 

But tbf, it was defo being done at Pne.  Which was a week before Wycombe

The seeds were sown at a 0-0 against Peterborough,towards the end of the Gould season prior to the 'Boing' taking off. A bunch of blokes started chanting , 'Come on you Baggies', rapidly and continued repeatedly. It was repetitive. They jumped up and down and surged back and forth on the terrace.

Then it started at Hull and then Orient the following season in November. This was the BRadley half way line goal. The surging and jumping was turned into 'Boing Boing, Come on you Baggies'. At Orient, a load of their fans were bouncing up and down, and I think we then carried on the chant and jumping. Then after a few weeks, at some home games, it became 'Boing, Boing Baggies Baggies'. I remember a load of us doing it at the front of the Brummie, behind the goal on the left of the middle aisle, v Hartlepool when we won 3-1. At Preston, everyone did it on the wooden part of the terracing. Around October 1992, it was probably enhanced by the Rotterdam Termination Source Rave track.

Then after a few motnhs, it seemed to then just be done after goals.
I was at Preston for that game. I thought it started there as it was a wooden stand and quite “springy” with everyone jumping up and down. I can also remember a Boing Boing, sweaty bollocks being shouted that day.

Think that was the game I walked down the road next to Frank Skinner.