Top 5 Computer Games
(11-14-2019, 11:51 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Has anyone played RD2 on PC yet? The install file is 100gb!

Just to mention midge/duff I've also been playing the RE2 remake (on PC) and it's excellent.

Just started RD2. Bit slow but got into it - really good so far
I maintain that RDR2 is a little Emperor’s New Clothes. I found it overly long and more than a little dull...

And don’t get me started on the epilogue!
(11-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Duffers Wrote: I maintain that RDR2 is a little Emperor’s New Clothes. I found it overly long and more than a little dull...

You mean you didn't enjoy cleaning up horse shit  Big Grin
(11-14-2019, 12:45 PM)Big Daddy Cool Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 12:36 PM)Duffers Wrote: I maintain that RDR2 is a little Emperor’s New Clothes. I found it overly long and more than a little dull...

You mean you didn't enjoy cleaning up horse shit  Big Grin

Ten hours to build a fucking house!
five is going to be hard! In no particular order...

Daley's Decathlon
Resident Evil (original...the dog through the window scene seals this a place forever!)
Laser Squad
X-Com
Civilization (all of them!)
Sim City
Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic
The Elder Scrolls series
Secret of Monkey Island series

Ahhh sod it, there is no way I can limit it to five, I'd struggle to limit it to five on one platform.

(11-14-2019, 12:01 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 11:51 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Has anyone played RD2 on PC yet? The install file is 100gb!

Just to mention midge/duff I've also been playing the RE2 remake (on PC) and it's excellent.

I heard if you're playing at a super high FPS the knife suddenly becomes mega powerful. You tried it?

I'm surprised that you're surprised, I thought it was 90Gb on PS4...
(11-14-2019, 12:22 PM)billybassett Wrote:

Just started RD2. Bit slow but got into it - really good so far

I gave up on it after a few hours, found the opening encounter bit like the old press the correct button at the correct time. Then when I realised I had to work for the camp, I was pretty much out. Got to exploring the town and accidentally killed a prostitute in a hotel room as the controls were so convoluted I stabbed her by mistake. Would that stand up in court? Shame as bloody loved the first Red Dead.

Re really old football games for me Goal > Sensible Soccer > Kick Off 2.

The dribbling was quality on Goal, made by Dino Dini, the Kick Off dude. Why I remember that shite I don't know.
Contra III: The Alien Wars was probably the best snes game.
In the form of his life.
Speaking of ridiculous file sizes the new COD took up over 200GB on my PS4 and that’s the disc version. Had to delete so much stuff just to install it.
Honourable Mention for Age of Empires II:Age of Kings. Best LAN game ever!
(11-14-2019, 04:39 PM)albion_pigeon Wrote: Honourable Mention for Age of Empires II:Age of Kings. Best LAN game ever!

News about AOE IV were released in big Xbox show early tonight. Not my sort of game, but must be good if they are still upgrading II in 4K etc, all these years later. 

New Star Wars game out tomorrow, keen to try that.