Bilic interview
On EFL on Quest on Saturday Ian Holloway said he had interviewed Slaven the week before. Anybody know if and where this was broadcast?

Or is Holloway West Ham's director of football?
(11-11-2019, 01:55 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: On EFL on Quest on Saturday Ian Holloway said he had interviewed Slaven the week before. Anybody know if and where this was broadcast?

Hi Ray. I’ll try and find it and post a link. Holloway has started to do podcasts and interview managers etc. Recently done one with Pulis too.
(11-11-2019, 07:10 AM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 01:55 AM)baggie_ray Wrote: On EFL on Quest on Saturday Ian Holloway said he had interviewed Slaven the week before. Anybody know if and where this was broadcast?

Hi Ray. I’ll try and find it and post a link. Holloway has started to do podcasts and interview managers etc. Recently done one with Pulis too.

Ah. The Halloween broadcast?!

Hi Ray. Go via Ian Holloway twitter. Should be on there mate.
He talks about meeting Slav here https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/...m-20826010
"He filled me with confidence and I don't even play for him."

"I was so impressed with him it was unbelievable. I was so impressed he has made me a West Brom fan!"

Great quotes.
Aye it was on Quest Saturday.  The man who blames Var on Brexit was gushing over him. 

Honest Tone was the other pundit. Sagely commenting on the Stoke win, he had the nerve to preach about round pegs in round holes/ putting players in their right positions!  Big Grin
(11-11-2019, 12:18 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Aye it was on Quest Saturday.  The man who blames Var on Brexit was gushing over him. 

Honest Tone was the other pundit. Sagely commenting on the Stoke win, he had the nerve to preach about round pegs in round holes/ putting players in their right positions!  Big Grin

Especially enjoyed the “they have to go out and win games” advice...
(11-11-2019, 01:12 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 12:18 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: Aye it was on Quest Saturday.  The man who blames Var on Brexit was gushing over him. 

Not forgetting the Livermore "works aaaard" comments.

The irony

(11-11-2019, 01:38 PM)WWHO Wrote:

Not forgetting the Livermore "works aaaard" comments.

Oh he’s a smashing lad Jakey. He’s just not as much use when you fill him with Dairy Milks and tell him not to cross the centre circle