Gammon face
Hahahahaha..... Big Grin
I feel dirty for celebrating a wolves goal, but a bath will solve that Big Grin
(11-10-2019, 02:43 PM)Sliced Wrote: I feel dirty for celebrating a wolves goal, but a bath will solve that Big Grin

I find it difficult to dislike Nuno, but have no such conflict with Dean Smith.
(11-10-2019, 02:45 PM)Ossian Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 02:43 PM)Sliced Wrote: I feel dirty for celebrating a wolves goal, but a bath will solve that Big Grin

As much as I hate Wolves, the utter hatred for Gammon fuckface after the play-offs means that I want them to put 5 past Villa this afternoon
I agree with all of these sentiments, but have to ask how DS got that nickname?.
(11-10-2019, 02:57 PM)lesley Wrote: I agree with all of these sentiments, but have to ask how DS got that nickname?.

Having searched the word 'Gammon'on here 4-Hero gets the earliest credit.

ior Member
[Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png][Image: star.png]

Threads: 48

02-08-2019, 09:36 PM

I hate violence, but the more I see that cnut Smith the more I want to punch his ginger gammon Villa face in
Gammon faced prick is shouted at the telly often in my home
He is without doubt the arch typical arrogant Deluded obnoxious villa cnut, glad the cnut never sullied or doors.
Also something to do with a newspaper article or social media thing about "gammon's". And in fairness, his pink blotchy round face looks like a gammon.
(11-10-2019, 02:54 PM)Jack Halford Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 02:45 PM)Ossian Wrote:

As much as I hate Wolves, the utter hatred for Gammon fuckface after the play-offs means that I want them to put 5 past Villa this afternoon

I think Gammon face is the main reason we now despise the Seals more than the Dings. Got a face like a slapped arse right now.