Rico Richards
Joining the poached list..
It's infuriating that this keeps happening. I don't blame the lad at all but it's so frustrating to lose our promising talents in this way with little compensation.
Has he actually gone anywhere yet?
Watched him yesterday for the U18’s, where’s he going, I’ve not seen owt?

Cuzer
I heart keyboard warriors! X
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/...-richards/

Being tracked
Spurs. City, Liverpool and Arsenal all sniffing apparently.
(11-10-2019, 12:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Spurs. City, Liverpool and Arsenal all sniffing apparently.

Fucking parasites the lot of 'em. 

Why can't they produce their own talent?
(11-12-2019, 02:25 AM)Hopalong Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 12:39 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Spurs. City, Liverpool and Arsenal all sniffing apparently.

Fucking parasites the lot of 'em. 

Why can't they produce their own talent?

They do but they just buy everyone else's best players too and stockpile them. There is no deterrent for them with the £200k figure set so low. It's disgusting that the FA/Premier league continue to allow it.

I've said for a long time that that figure needs to change in line with transfer fee's. It's been £200k for the last 10 years.

If clubs had to pay £2m for a 14/15/16 year old they might think twice. It's made far too easy for them with the figure being so low.

We managed to negotiate a decent fee for Rodgers but he had a good contract I believe. I think Richards runs out so I expect another Louie Barry/Izzy Brown stitch up.
It’s a farce and should be 1m minimum but the big deterrent for me should be 50% sell on clause

Straight away if they go on to be successful the original club is heavily compensated, this of course can be brought out but it then becomes between the two clubs

Cuzer
I heart keyboard warriors! X
The restriction on the number of outbound loanees will change this practice.