West Ham Watch
Looking really poor at the moment from what I saw on MOTM. 
1 point from last 6 games and down to 16th. 
Look very poor up front and midfield especially.

Add to that Lanzini dislocated a shoulder yesterday and is out long term.

It's beginning to sound a bit familiar.
(11-10-2019, 08:10 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Looking really poor at the moment from what I saw on MOTM. 

Absolute basket case of a club.
I know Pellegrini said Diangana will stay all season but the worry is a new boss comes in. Let’s all wish the Hammers well.
(11-10-2019, 08:45 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I know Pellegrini said Diangana will stay all season but the worry is a new boss comes in. Let’s all wish the Hammers well.

If they won yesterday they would have been top 10. They just need a couple of results..
(11-10-2019, 08:10 AM)Swagbaggie Wrote: Looking really poor at the moment from what I saw on MOTM. 

It certainly is. After being sure Barnes would stay for the season, I'm not counting any chickens over Grady.

West Ham spunk millions after millions every year, and are still no closer to breaking into the top 6. Hate to say it, but if I were a Hammer, I'd be wanting Grady to be given a chance, because the so called superstars aren't cutting it.
Grady would be a big miss. No doubt about it. But he's there players, at the end of the day, not ours. Fingers crossed they dont need him back!

But I've never liked the loan system for that reason. Things become too transient. Once upon a time footballers played for their local team - with just the odd player moving further afield - and the game was better for it!
(11-10-2019, 10:38 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: Grady would be a big miss. No doubt about it. But he's there players, at the end of the day, not ours. Fingers crossed they dont need him back!

But I've never liked the loan system for that reason. Things become too transient.  Once upon a time footballers played for their local team - with just the odd player moving further afield - and the game was better for it!

That was 100 years ago. Look at the great Albion sides of 50 to 60 years ago and there weren't many locals. Barlow from Swindon, Allen from Stoke, Jack Vernon from Belfast, Bomber from Oldham, Bobby Hope Scotland, Jack Vernon N Ireland....
(11-10-2019, 11:37 AM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:
(11-10-2019, 10:38 AM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: Grady would be a big miss. No doubt about it. But he's there players, at the end of the day, not ours. Fingers crossed they dont need him back!

But I've never liked the loan system for that reason. Things become too transient.  Once upon a time footballers played for their local team - with just the odd player moving further afield - and the game was better for it!

That was 100 years ago. Look at the great Albion sides of 50 to 60 years ago and there weren't many locals. Barlow from Swindon, Allen from Stoke, Jack Vernon from Belfast, Bomber from Oldham, Bobby Hope Scotland, Jack Vernon N Ireland....

Don’t go letting facts ruin nostalgia!
(11-10-2019, 10:37 AM)ElbowGrease1973 Wrote:

It certainly is. After being sure Barnes would stay for the season, I'm not counting any chickens over Grady.

West Ham spunk millions after millions every year, and are still no closer to breaking into the top 6. Hate to say it, but if I were a Hammer, I'd be wanting Grady to be given a chance, because the so called superstars aren't cutting it.

Yup.

West Ham should be doing better given the money they’ve spent.

Looks like only one of Pellegrini or Grady will be at West Ham come February, and if i was a betting man I think I’d probably say the smart money isn’t on the gaffer.

WHU will be seeing how teams like Brighton, Burnley and Sheff Utd are doing with far fewer resources.
(11-10-2019, 08:45 AM)Spandaubaggie Wrote: I know Pellegrini said Diangana will stay all season but the worry is a new boss comes in. Let’s all wish the Hammers well.

Yes. To make matters possibly worse, have you given any thought to who their new manager could be...?