That
Is an excellent win up there. Hull were goin well. 2 clean sheets in a week. May have rode our luck a bit but u need some, and u make ur own.
Up the Baggies!
We did ride our luck with some poor finishing from them but on the other side that Ref was a s dodgy as fuck. I was convinced he was going to give them a pen for the Semi challenge . There was no difference between that and the Charlton Match.
(11-09-2019, 05:19 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: We did ride our luck with some poor finishing from them but on the other side that Ref was a s dodgy as fuck. I was convinced he was going to give them a pen for the Semi challenge . There was no difference between that and the Charlton Match.

Today's challenge was more of a pen than the Charlton one IMO, but the ref got it spot on today. Semi was just too strong.
A methodical well fought 3 points.

How many times did Grady and Pereira need to get kicked before the ref did anything!

I thought Hull were pretty dirty to be honest.

Typical Sawyers card and Livermore card, are either of them on a ban now?
Bollox, just noticed on the other fred they're both out. Erm... in Slav we trust Big Grin
(11-09-2019, 05:23 PM)chasetownbaggie Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 05:19 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote: We did ride our luck with some poor finishing from them but on the other side that Ref was a s dodgy as fuck. I was convinced he was going to give them a pen for the Semi challenge . There was no difference between that and the Charlton Match.

Today's challenge was more of a pen than the Charlton one IMO, but the ref got it spot on today. Semi was just too strong.

Was never a penalty, and glad the ref didn’t bow to the pressure from their fans or their players who’d been hounding him for every decision all game. 

Massive win at a bogey ground against a decent side in good form.