Crank up the sirens Brexit isn’t Brexity enough!
Says the Brexit Ltd Company.
It's a fucking joke isn't it. Ironically I am holding great hope for Nigel to piss on Boris' chips and let the remain candidates in. Ultimately though I'm basing my hopes on a party that has had 1 MP elected in their history IIRC.
Vote Johnson, get Farage.
(11-01-2019, 12:37 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It's a fucking joke isn't it. Ironically I am holding great hope for Nigel to piss on Boris' chips and let the remain candidates in. Ultimately though I'm basing my hopes on a party that has had 1 MP elected in their history IIRC.

Remember Brexiteers all knew what they were voting for, and so far that could have been...

May’s first deal 
May’s amended second deal
May’s amended third attempt
Boris’s deal
Brexit Parties no deal 

Yours Donald Hardballs
(11-01-2019, 01:18 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(11-01-2019, 12:37 PM)baggy1 Wrote: It's a fucking joke isn't it. Ironically I am holding great hope for Nigel to piss on Boris' chips and let the remain candidates in. Ultimately though I'm basing my hopes on a party that has had 1 MP elected in their history IIRC.

Remember Brexiteers all knew what they were voting for, and so far that could have been...

May’s first deal 
May’s amended second deal
May’s amended third attempt
Boris’s deal
Brexit Parties no deal 

Yours Donald Hardballs

Posts like that may be factually correct but it will be "Liquidated" soon enough.
Stand down the sirens, kiss your donations / membership to the party goodbye your ‘Leader’ has found a new way to stay centre of attention without you. It was always always about Nigel will you ever learn?
Two weeks after trying to get attention and some sort of deal that would get him more than 1 MP he steps back for the good of the country. If the Brexiteers can't see through the compete scam this has been now then they never will.
Why is everyone so upset on here ?
(11-13-2019, 10:15 AM)The liquidator Wrote: Why is everyone so upset on here ?

Why would someone support Brexit or thr Brexit Ltd company? We all have questions that baffle.
Triggered