Stream
Just started.
Very good currently. Full HD
https://buffstream.stream/watch-west-bro...c-stream-1
Click the play button and just get ad pop ups.
(10-26-2019, 02:21 PM)Glosboys Wrote: Click the play button and just get ad pop ups.

works for me click the red crosses
cheers swag
Nice one, best stream I’ve had for a long time.
In the form of his life.
Was like watching on TV. IN fact, SKY stutters a lot nowadays so better in fact.
(10-26-2019, 05:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Was like watching on TV. IN fact, SKY stutters a lot nowadays so better in fact.

Aye, the sky player is an awful bit of software. iPlayer, BT sport etc have a far superior viewing experience.

Certainly wasn’t full HD as it claimed though, a poor bitrate 720 stream at very best. Still, can’t complain as it was very consistent throughout.
In the form of his life.
(10-26-2019, 05:15 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 05:13 PM)Birdman1811 Wrote: Was like watching on TV. IN fact, SKY stutters a lot nowadays so better in fact.

Aye, the sky player is an awful bit of software. iPlayer, BT sport etc have a far superior viewing experience.

Certainly wasn’t full HD as it claimed though, a poor bitrate 720 stream at very best. Still, can’t complain as it was very consistent throughout.

I would guess it was the reason the game was not on Ifollow and it had replays/ multi camera etc.
My mate lives in Crete and he watched it in a bar on a normal channel so it must have been an addition to the limited PL games I suppose.
(10-26-2019, 05:19 PM)Swagbaggie Wrote:
(10-26-2019, 05:15 PM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:

I would guess it was the reason the game was not on Ifollow and it had replays/ multi camera etc.
My mate lives in Crete and he watched it in a bar on a normal channel so it must have been an addition to the limited PL games I suppose.

Sounds likely. I’m sure there was a Euro supplier that had every prem and chump match available a few years ago, there were streams galore!
In the form of his life.