FAQ DK
We’re up at the Holiday Inn by junction 15 week after next for an Alton Towers trip. Any good eateries around that way?
I've heard there's a nice tapas place...
Really sorry mate but that's not really my neck of the woods. I'd rather be honest than give you some imagined guff.

If you'd booked in to the Premier Inn in Leek then I could have given you chapter and verse on a dozen or more really decent pub grubberies/restaurants, most within 5 minutes easy walk.

Newcastle's a busy town centre and probably has a fair few eating places, but 'Art of Siam' is the only one I've been in over the past 15 years or so. It's a decent Thai restaurant that's been going a fair few years.

Sorry I'm not much use here Fido, but Tripadvisor's probably a better bet than me for where you're staying.
(10-20-2019, 10:56 AM)albion_pigeon Wrote: I've heard there's a nice tapas place...

That’s Derby, FFS sake. Although that would be nice if there were one round there.
(10-20-2019, 10:59 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Really sorry mate but that's not really my neck of the woods. I'd rather be honest rather than give you some imagined guff.

If you'd booked in to the Premier Inn in Leek then I could have given you chapter and verse on a dozen or more really decent pub grubberies/restaurants, most within 5 minutes easy walk.

Newcastle's a busy town centre and probably has a fair few eating places, but 'Art of Siam' is the only one I've been in over the past 15 years or so. It's a decent Thai restaurant that's been going a fair few years.

Sorry I'm not much use here Fido, but Tripadvisor's probably a better bet than me for where you're staying.

There’ll be Welsh themed bars all round for Jones soon with the way things are going!

Then again, Jones is rapidly becoming a better manager for us than you Big Grin
(10-20-2019, 11:01 AM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 10:59 AM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Really sorry mate but that's not really my neck of the woods. I'd rather be honest rather than give you some imagined guff.

There’ll be Welsh themed bars all round for Jones soon with the way things are going!

Then again, Jones is rapidly becoming a better manager for us than you Big Grin

Four wins off a play off place. Wim motoring now.