The Cult
In town tonight.

Anyone going?
I thought he'd be interviewing at Stoke Wink
i didn't know that otherwise i would have considered it. I was really into them as a teenager and went to see them when i was 14. Lived in Northamptonshire at the time and the gig was in Leicester de montofort. I went with a girl i was friends with and we missed the last train home, ended up getting a mail train back after some station staff took pity on us.
I eventually got home about 3am, on a school night. My dad wasn't best pleased but that was nothing compared to the rage of the dad of the girl i went with Big Grin
My punishment was being made to get up the next morning as usual and have to go to school feeling absolutlely fucked!
Seen them at the Civic I was bored silly by them.
(10-17-2019, 04:22 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: In town tonight.

Anyone going?

I am mate.

Then Numan on Saturday at the institute - might see you there like last time!

If not, see you in the Waggon.
(10-17-2019, 04:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Seen them at the Civic I was bored silly by them.

How recent? 

I must admit to not getting tickets to avoid potential disappointment.

(10-17-2019, 05:00 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:

Anyone going?

I am mate.

You may see me on Saturday! 

Enjoy the gig mate.
Going on 27th in Hammersmith, can't wait!

Astbury's voice went years ago, but they can still rock out.
(10-17-2019, 05:00 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(10-17-2019, 04:55 PM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Seen them at the Civic I was bored silly by them.

How recent? 

I must admit to not getting tickets to avoid potential disappointment.

(10-17-2019, 05:00 PM)Toby Jugg Wrote:

Anyone going?

I am mate.

You may see me on Saturday! 

Enjoy the gig mate.

About ten years ago but TBF I’m not a fan I just got dragged to watch them. So if may not never the rat judge of them.
Edit : This was meant to be a reply to Toby Jugg's post about Gary Numan, but the quote function didn't work......

Saw him last Friday at Sheffield. You won't be disappointed. 

One word of caution, he's almost always started at 9pm, but last week he was on at 8:45. Just letting you know in case you were intending getting there at the last minute.
(10-17-2019, 05:48 PM)Dreamkiller Wrote: Edit : This was meant to be a reply to Toby Jugg's post about Gary Numan, but the quote function didn't work......

Saw him last Friday at Sheffield. You won't be disappointed. 

One word of caution, he's almost always started at 9pm, but last week he was on at 8:45. Just letting you know in case you were intending getting there at the last minute.

Great DK, cheers for that.

First time was the 'Teletour' and quite a few times since now here we are again - looking forward to it.

Nuuuumannn!