Punch up at Dudley Town Hall last night
(10-19-2019, 07:29 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Saw Jimeoin in Edinburgh.

In the pub that is, not performing. He had what can only be described as an "entourage" of minder types with him.

Was Terry McCann there - or was he still in The Winchester
(10-19-2019, 05:04 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: I went to see Jimeoin last night. He's one of my favourite comedians. Halfway through the second half of his set the doormen and two blokes in front of me had an excellent punch up. It was hilarious chairs flying all over the place and took about 2 minutes for them to get them out. This was on top of the mad woman in the row behind me who didn't stop laughing the whole time and drove everybody mad to the point of distraction. Jimeoin just stood there open mouthed with his guitar. Apparently they were making a lot of noise although I never heard them once. Someone else said they were filming. It made the night anyway!!

My Sister and her bloke was there, apparently it was some bloke who refused to stop filming on his phone after numerous requests to stop, said it was comical (sorry kratos)
It was. It was like keystone kops
(10-20-2019, 12:19 PM)Jezstatham Wrote: It was. It was like keystone kops

Said they had him face down by the doorway to the bar area and he was shouting he was going to kill everyone, plonker
(10-20-2019, 10:33 AM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(10-19-2019, 07:29 PM)baggiebloke Wrote: Saw Jimeoin in Edinburgh.

In the pub that is, not performing. He had what can only be described as an "entourage" of minder types with him.

Was Terry McCann there - or was he still in The Winchester

Yep.

Bloody menace that bloke.
(10-20-2019, 12:27 PM)4-hero Wrote:

Said they had him face down by the doorway to the bar area and he was shouting he was going to kill everyone, plonker

He was about 7 stone wringing wet
(10-20-2019, 02:32 PM)Jezstatham Wrote:
(10-20-2019, 12:27 PM)4-hero Wrote:

He was about 7 stone wringing wet

He was probably at Elland Road next day thinking he was a Peaky Blinder
I bet he was a vaper!