Marcus Forss
Another one that we let go too soon?
Knew nothing of him until now. Fair play but he’s hardly hit Serge Gnabry heights.
I'll eat my own bollocks if he isn't at Real Madrid in 2 months. He's going all the way that lad. The very top. He caught my eye as a 6 year old and I've seen him progress all the way through.

We'll rue the day we ever let him go.

Yours

Ziz
(Yesterday, 12:07 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'll eat my own bollocks if he isn't at Real Madrid in 2 months. He's going all the way that lad. The very top. He caught my eye as a 6 year old and I've seen him progress all the way through.

Yours

Ziz

#therealdeal
(Yesterday, 12:07 PM)Peachy Wrote: I'll eat my own bollocks if he isn't at Real Madrid in 2 months. He's going all the way that lad. The very top. He caught my eye as a 6 year old and I've seen him progress all the way through.

Yours

Ziz

You’d be amazed what you learn about a person when you watch their every waking moment through a telephoto lens.

Yours

Ziz

He's already bought a house in Castile and is in the process of selling his house in Croydon
Never known a lot about the young man, good luck to him.
Wimbledon to Real Madrid, stranger things have happened. Hope we got a sell on clause Big Grin