Barnsley
Ten days till kick off:

Last Season: N/A

Smethwick:        23
West Stand:       561
Brummie Road:  1,778
East Stand:        1,974

Remaining:   4,336
It’s always tough when we have two games at Home in a week, especially when one is midweek.

Charlton I expect close to sell out. I don’t envisage a crowd of more than 21,000 (inc. Away Fans against Barnsley).
Smaller stadium required
(10-12-2019, 01:02 PM)Baggiejacko Wrote: Smaller stadium required
Capacity decreases year on year.
Corporate ay it .
Tuesday evening update:

Smethwick End:        16
West Stand:              518
Brummie Road:         1,666
East Stand:               1,866

Remaining:   4,066
(10-15-2019, 08:46 PM)Atomic Wrote: Tuesday evening update:

Top of the league and we can't sell it out. Sky "red button" has a lot to answer for. Actual attendance will be less because some will stay at home to watch due to circumstances, etc.
(10-15-2019, 09:05 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote:
(10-15-2019, 08:46 PM)Atomic Wrote: Tuesday evening update:

Top of the league and we can't sell it out. Sky "red button" has a lot to answer for. Actual attendance will be less because some will stay at home to watch due to circumstances, etc.
Absolutely agree. I'm a season ticket holder, but, living in Kent, I have the option to do the 300 miles round trip on a weekday or watch via the red button. Although I'll use the red button on this occasion, I can't understand how the clubs have agreed to this setup. OK, it could be money  Rolleyes , but I'd love to know the details.
Anyone know whether me and the missus will be included in the official attendance, even if we don't show?
Is it time for a second tier debate again? Getting less and less relevant imo.
I understand the clubs are furious because the TV income is peanuts compared to the product given away. There were calls for the Chief Executive to resign over it at the time.

Attendance these days is tickets sold rather than turnstile clicks. This is why The Emirates is always a capacity attendance but there are loads of empty seats.