G'Mac cloud ?
Torrenao has a lot to answer for in how he handled that summer.

His treatment of GMac, Yacob and Foster was appalling given their service. A very low point for our club in an otherwise uplifting period from Big Dave.
Care to elaborate SW4? What did he do?
(10-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Care to elaborate SW4? What did he do?

There's nothing I can add to what's already been said before SS.

Basically Torreano came in and blamed all of the squad for relegation - particularly Foster - who having been a goalkeeper himself, treated him very poorly. Think Ben alludes to things behind the scenes in the interview after he joined Watford.  Fully believe had Torreano not joined he'd have stayed last summer. 

Quite a few of the expiring players were given very little clarity over their futures before being unceremoniously dumped. 

I'm not sure Torreano is as evil or callous as was made out, more that Italian football has a very different view of footballers compared with England, they're far more of a commodity to be moved around as and how clubs see fit, and that mentality doesn't really fit with our club / culture... you only have to look at how Leeds acted under Cellino.
(10-10-2019, 01:47 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote:
(10-10-2019, 01:29 PM)Super_Slav Wrote: Care to elaborate SW4? What did he do?

There's nothing I can add to what's already been said before SS.

Basically Torreano came in and blamed all of the squad for relegation - particularly Foster - who having been a goalkeeper himself, treated him very poorly. Think Ben alludes to things behind the scenes in the interview after he joined Watford.  Fully believe had Torreano not joined he'd have stayed last summer. 

Quite a few of the expiring players were given very little clarity over their futures before being unceremoniously dumped. 

I'm not sure Torreano is as evil or callous as was made out, more that Italian football has a very different view of footballers compared with England, they're far more of a commodity to be moved around as and how clubs see fit, and that mentality doesn't really fit with our club / culture... you only have to look at how Leeds acted under Cellino.

Thanks SW4