Shortages after Brexit.
Thinking about all these scare stories about shortages of everything, including food and medicines after Brexit and I think I've got the solution ....... Give the contracts to drug gangs and any amount of anything you want will get into the Country, no problem.              

Any other problems need sorting ..... just let me know Big Grin
er... halve and halve scarfs Cornish; if you can rid the country of them I'd be grateful
What are half and half scarves?
like scarfs but different
(10-09-2019, 07:33 PM)Bloke who lives abroad Wrote: What are half and half scarves?

[Image: West-bromwich-albion-V-Liverpool-Half-And-Half.jpg]

I tried to find something a bit more incendiary, but this was as good as it got.  Big Grin
you got a Sterk /Vale halfer DK ?
Scarves for tourists/cunts/Liverpool fans

Which essentially are one and the same.

Posted before seeing the above image.
Did we have food shortages in the 60s when we weren't part of the EU?
(10-09-2019, 08:05 PM)Twobags Norvegicus Wrote: you got a Sterk /Vale halfer DK ?

(10-09-2019, 08:21 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Did we have food shortages in the 60s when we weren't part of the EU?

There wasn't an EU in the 60s. Jeez. Brexiteer heavy thread.

(10-09-2019, 08:21 PM)Big Cyrille Wrote: Did we have food shortages in the 60s when we weren't part of the EU?

We have a bigger population in the UK now and less food is grown here. We import more, and before you say "well, we can grow our own", 3 weeks isn't enough time to grow anything other than a few berries on  a bush. And think of the various food that is involved in the production of other foodstuffs we eat , then it starts to get a bit murky.