Head of Cardiff's firm
Any sympathy I may have had, evaporated when I read he may take legal action to recover the money. Jeez, if I'd been anywhere nearly as stupid I'd be keeping quiet. And...his wife is a solicitor!
(10-08-2019, 01:30 PM)tiptontown Wrote:
(10-08-2019, 11:34 AM)coxy134 Wrote: Does anyone remember the Kiddy friendly about 93? When a Wolves fan came to watch with his shirt on? He walked passed me later with meat pie stuck to his back..

Felt sorry for him but why would you wear a wolves shirt at an Albion game?

I remember when at Pompey, the day we took about 12,000 fans, there was a woman with a Villa top on. She was with her (I assume) boyfriend who had a Albion top on. 
She had some right dogs abuse. Now leaving aside the rights and wrongs of it all, why would you think that was a good idea FFS.

I was just going to post this. Remember that well Tipton. She was getting pelters and her bloke looked properly fucked off........with her......not the Albion fans!

He must have told her to not wear it ffs.
This isn't news. I work at various football grounds on match days and anyone wearing an away shirt in the home end gets ejected (that's if they get past the security checks at the turnstiles). Why he's felt the need to go crying to the press for his own stupidity is beyond me. What did he think was going to happen? The stewards are there to provide "safety, security and service". They cannot guarantee his safety and security if he celebrates a goal while sitting among thousands of home fans. Wearing an away shirt in the home stand, any home stand, regardless of the ground, is downright stupid.
(10-09-2019, 11:23 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: This isn't news. I work at various football grounds on match days and anyone wearing an away shirt in the home end gets ejected (that's if they get past the security checks at the turnstiles). Why he's felt the need to go crying to the press for his own stupidity is beyond me. What did he think was going to happen? The stewards are there to provide "safety, security and service". They cannot guarantee his safety and security if he celebrates a goal while sitting among thousands of home fans. Wearing an away shirt in the home stand, any home stand, regardless of the ground, is downright stupid.

Agreed. He is a moron.

Btw, was it you with the glorious tales of the Dingles crying during the FA Cup semi final?
(10-09-2019, 11:35 AM)Squid Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 11:23 AM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote: This isn't news. I work at various football grounds on match days and anyone wearing an away shirt in the home end gets ejected (that's if they get past the security checks at the turnstiles). Why he's felt the need to go crying to the press for his own stupidity is beyond me. What did he think was going to happen? The stewards are there to provide "safety, security and service". They cannot guarantee his safety and security if he celebrates a goal while sitting among thousands of home fans. Wearing an away shirt in the home stand, any home stand, regardless of the ground, is downright stupid.

Agreed. He is a moron.

Btw, was it you with the glorious tales of the Dingles crying during the FA Cup semi final?

That's a yes. It was hilarious. I moved pitch side on about 70 minutes to help prevent any incursions on to the pitch at the end of the game. I was sat looking at the Dings fans and watched their emotions change.