Reg's Missus...
I wouldn't normally be much interested this, but...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar...viour.html
I like the picture that suggests he was warning him while they were on the pitch.
(10-09-2019, 11:47 AM)Duffers Wrote: I like the picture that suggests he was warning him while they were on the pitch.

Scroll down, Wayne's sitting on Colleen's lap and further down he's got Reg in a headlock.
(10-09-2019, 11:47 AM)Duffers Wrote: I like the picture that suggests he was warning him while they were on the pitch.

'Close friends' because they were pictured hugging after Vardy had just scored...
Are these two one and the same person?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/newsbeat-49985658
I don't normally do celeb related tabloid stuff but that's brilliant. The perpetrator has gone for the old "someone else logging on as me" line of defence which isn't a defence. Mebbees they've cooked it up between em for more column inches ahem.
(10-09-2019, 12:45 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I don't normally do celeb related tabloid stuff but that's brilliant. The perpetrator has gone for the old "someone else logging on as me" line of defence which isn't a defence. Mebbees they've cooked it up between em for more column inches ahem.

That is the most likely thing, neither had been in the papers for a while, and old granny shagger is coming back to the UK in January... Would these two be so cynical though?!?!? (of course they bloody well would)
(10-09-2019, 02:04 PM)MassDebater Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 12:45 PM)Mr vertical Wrote: I don't normally do celeb related tabloid stuff but that's brilliant. The perpetrator has gone for the old "someone else logging on as me" line of defence which isn't a defence. Mebbees they've cooked it up between em for more column inches ahem.

That is the most likely thing, neither had been in the papers for a while, and old granny shagger is coming back to the UK in January... Would these two be so cynical though?!?!? (of course they bloody well would)

Old granny shagger.

Excellent.