Just going to leave this here...
[Image: EGXV2BRXoAAPxHb?format=jpg&name=large]

Is this what Brexit is all about? This festering piece of rubbish above?
The image is wrong on so many levels, I wonder how long it took them to find a photo with her hand in the air!

On the message, are people really stupid enough to think that Germany have some sort of master polar that involves Northern Ireland and not realise that the Uk set the redlines and proposed the idea in the first place?
Christ
(10-09-2019, 08:38 AM)sickParrot Wrote: The image is wrong on so many levels, I wonder how long it took them to find a photo with her hand in the air!

On the message, are people really stupid enough to think that Germany have some sort of master polar that involves Northern Ireland and not realise that the Uk set the redlines and proposed the idea in the first place?

Yes they are.
If I ever feel like I'm having too nice a day I sometimes go on the leave.eu facebook page to give myself a ragegasm at the unbridled, reckless idiocy of the comments.

leave.eu is a hateful, festering canker on the arse of humanity. There may be some Leave voters with reasonable views but they are not to be found there.
Been deleted and Banks has apologised.
Or for balance this unbelievably stupid comment from Flint of the Labour Party lunatic fringe

Caroline Flint on #r4today discussing Brexit: “Just get it done. I haven’t a clue how to resolve the Irish border issue, but just get it done.”

(10-09-2019, 11:00 AM)Sandking Wrote: Been deleted and Banks has apologised.

So? He put it out and thought it was ok and it backfired. It’s out there now and the mask slips a little further.
(10-09-2019, 11:01 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Or for balance this unbelievably stupid comment from Flint of the Labour Party lunatic fringe

Caroline Flint on #r4today discussing Brexit: “Just get it done. I haven’t a clue how to resolve the Irish border issue, but just get it done.”

So? He put it out and thought it was ok and it backfired. It’s out there now and the mask slips a little further.

Poor form and not a great look. 
But like everything else on Twitter it attempted to play to its base gallery, in this case, a miserable failure.
(10-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Sandking Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 11:01 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote: Or for balance this unbelievably stupid comment from Flint of the Labour Party lunatic fringe

But like everything else on Twitter it attempted to play to its base gallery, in this case, a miserable failure.

The trouble is their base gallery are the core of the 17.4m which says way too much with regards to the country we may find ourselves in post Brexit.
(10-09-2019, 11:54 AM)Derek Hardballs Wrote:
(10-09-2019, 11:17 AM)Sandking Wrote:

The trouble is their base gallery are the core of the 17.4m which says way too much with regards to the country we may find ourselves in post Brexit.

An account with 271k followers. Miniscule minority for such a well subscribed to Social Media platform.