Greetings from Wroclaw..... Again Again
It's a little nippy over here and this evening so the totty are wrapped up warm, bless 'em.

Beer is going down well and going for Pizza later as the Pizza Express fred got me hungry for it.

Looking forward to Latvia vs Poland on Thursday, should be interesting to say the least as they don't very much like each other. 

Behave all! Oh and..  Fug the Gnomes! Big Grin
(10-07-2019, 05:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: It's a little nippy over here and this evening so the totty are wrapped up warm, bless 'em.

Beer is going down well and going for Pizza later as the Pizza Express fred got me hungry for it.

Looking forward to Latvia vs Poland on Thursday, should be interesting to say the least as they don't very much like each other. 

Saus, one of my clients has just come back from a 40th there. About 15 went, accountants, surveyors and lawyers mainly. No fire starters

They said it was so moody it’s untrue
(10-07-2019, 06:23 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:
(10-07-2019, 05:32 PM)SausEggBaton Wrote: It's a little nippy over here and this evening so the totty are wrapped up warm, bless 'em.

Saus, one of my clients has just come back from a 40th there. About 15 went, accountants, surveyors and lawyers mainly. No fire starters

They said it was so moody it’s untrue

Moody??? How so? It's full of bloody wet eared students!

Admittedly the touristy main square/town hall, is what it is, touristy and people on the piss, but get off the beaten track and go where the locals go and it's ace.

By the looks of the list of attendees, it appears they would have been better suited to a weekend away in the Harrods Wink