Charlie Austin Interview on OS
What a brilliant interview. Genuine, honest and engaging

CA: “6 weeks down I feel a lot fitter, stronger. Hopefully WBA fans will see the real me.

I’ve scored 151 goals, I know what I’m doing. I’ve seen on socials, people saying ‘any chance of him scoring?’ - Listen, I back myself every time I go across the white line.”
Can you take a photo of the screen and post it on here please?
(09-26-2019, 04:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: Can you take a photo of the screen and post it on here please?

What? The link to the video?
(09-26-2019, 04:42 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:42 PM)Duffers Wrote: Can you take a photo of the screen and post it on here please?

Just a photo of the interview will do.

You see I don’t go on the OS anymore because I feel the quality has declined, but I still want the content.
(09-26-2019, 04:44 PM)Duffers Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:42 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Just a photo of the interview will do.

You see I don’t go on the OS anymore because I feel the quality has declined, but I still want the content.

Ok. Sure.

https://www.wba.co.uk/news/2019/septembe...ie-austin/
Maybe not the busted flush some on here have him down as then.     Rolleyes
(09-26-2019, 04:52 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Maybe not the busted flush some on here have him down as then.     Rolleyes

Some had decided he was a busted flush before he even arrived. Anyone who can't see that his work rate and impact has been improving game after game hasn't been watching. I thought he was just a goal poacher, but he offers much more than I expected.
Best game so far, last sunday.
(09-26-2019, 04:54 PM)Sliced Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 04:52 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: Maybe not the busted flush some on here have him down as then.     Rolleyes

Some had decided he was a busted flush before he even arrived. Anyone who can't see that his work rate and impact has been improving game after game hasn't been watching. I thought he was just a goal poacher, but he offers much more than I expected.

+1

Very true, yet even after his performance on Sunday some were still saying he was crap, needed dropping, & never looked like scoring.
The interview needs parklife playing in the background