Derby's underwhelming start to the season...
Fair play to Derby, no messing around with that statement. What a bunch of planks, cars laid on and still drove. Ridiculous.
(09-26-2019, 05:13 PM)Tom Joad Wrote: Fair play to Derby, no messing around with that statement. What a bunch of planks, cars laid on and still drove. Ridiculous.

Who'd have thought it eh, thick footballers.    Big Grin
It gets worse for Derby. On the night of the crash Tom Huddlestone filmed and uploaded to Snapchat, footage of Mason Bennett being sick in a pubs' urinal:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/...d-20271300

I won't be surprised if at least one of those charged with drink driving get some jail time for this.
I wonder if they’ll still sing of Mason Bennett being one of their own? Keogh is a donkey anyway, it’s his experience they’ll miss. Apparently he’s got a broken wrist and suffered major knee damage, he was a back seat passenger in one of the players cars.
I've just seen pictures and some video footage. Jebus, it's frickin lucky no one was killed! I personally think the players should be sacked and the police throw the book at them!

Absolutely disgusting behaviour!
(09-26-2019, 12:35 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: It'll be brilliant when they've got Rooney to organise the Grab a Granny nights out in the new year.   Rolleyes

Wasn't he also done for drink driving in the states recently?
In the form of his life.
(09-27-2019, 08:17 AM)Midget In A Pinstripe Suit Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 12:35 PM)Psalm23 Wrote: It'll be brilliant when they've got Rooney to organise the Grab a Granny nights out in the new year.   Rolleyes

Wasn't he also done for drink driving in the states recently?

Nice cocktail of sleeoing pills.   Rolleyes

https://news.sky.com/story/wayne-rooney-...s-11600617
Looks like that play off final really was winner take all. Astonishing just how much was actually on that game, total contrast in the "what could hve happened" scenario.
(09-26-2019, 01:15 PM)SW4Baggie Wrote: Losing Lawrence and Keogh for any amount of time will seriously weaken them.

For all the money spent, I don’t think Derby will be in it around the top 6 this season, unless Rooney carries them there... but he’s no Jude Bellingham.

2 points dropped for me at Pride Park.

Absolutely. We were poor that day, and made a bad team look half decent.
Clarnet v2.0
(09-27-2019, 11:07 AM)Tom Joad Wrote: Looks like that play off final really was winner take all. Astonishing just how much was actually on that game, total contrast in the "what could hve happened" scenario.

Had Derby won and gone up they’d have been competing with themselves for the worst PL side of all time accolade.

Lampard would have still taken the Chelsea job, and taken Fimayoko and Mount with him, and whilst they may have got Wilson again, they’re really showing how the loanees carried them last season.

Take Lawrence’s flair and Keogh’s experience out of that squad and it looks very poor.