Whitney Houston On Tour
(09-21-2019, 12:26 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Biggest regret was not seeing them in 1986. Think Quo opened for them as well

I saw the last gig Freddie ever did at Knebworth in August 1986 (a couple of months after they played Wembley Stadium). The line up was Status Quo opened (they also played a festival in Sweden that evening), long forgotten one hit wonder Belious Some, and special guests were Big Country.
(09-21-2019, 12:29 PM)Bromley Baggie 2 Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 12:26 PM)Kit Kat Chunky Wrote: Biggest regret was not seeing them in 1986. Think Quo opened for them as well

I saw the last gig Freddie ever did at Knebworth in August 1986 (a couple of months after they played Wembley Stadium). The line up was Status Quo opened (they also played a festival in Sweden that evening), long forgotten one hit wonder Belious Some, and special guests were Big Country.
Sounds brilliant. My other regret was not seeing Jeff Lynne when I could in the 80s, but happily I've put that right now. I think he is better now that technology can manage him live