Dementia
(09-19-2019, 05:18 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: For me they can't shake enough spider monkeys to death to cure this bastard disease.

Perhaps you could volunteer for dementia research?

Just a thought.
(09-19-2019, 05:56 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:18 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote: For me they can't shake enough spider monkeys to death to cure this bastard disease.

Just a thought.

I have been involved in drug trial feedback while I was working and caring for people with dementia. Buts that’s not what you meant is it?
(09-19-2019, 06:37 PM)Colmanspig_ Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 05:56 PM)baggiebloke Wrote:

Just a thought.

I have been involved in drug trial feedback while I was working and caring for people with dementia. Buts that’s not what you meant is it?

I'm not completely au fait with what's required but noticed a sign at Russells Hall yesterday asking for volunteers for dementia research.

Regarding the use of primates in medical research, that's another thing altogether. Of course.
Lost my father in law to it just 1 year ago (also had parkinsons) terrible way to go.

He was a smashing bloke (though a dingle) but always looked out for the baggies and attended a few baggies games as a youngster.

We had a funny moment a while ago while he was having one of his bad days the poor bloke didn't know where he was or who he was.

I turned to him and said, "you still support the baggies then"?

He turned to me smiled and said "I bloody dont".
(09-19-2019, 07:53 PM)coxy134 Wrote: Lost my father in law to it just 1 year ago (also had parkinsons) terrible way to go.

He was a smashing bloke (though a dingle) but always looked out for the baggies and attended a few baggies games as a youngster.

We had a funny moment a while ago while he was having one of his bad days the poor bloke didn't know where he was or who he was.

?

Nice try!
(09-19-2019, 07:53 PM)coxy134 Wrote: Lost my father in law to it just 1 year ago (also had parkinsons) terrible way to go.

Arf!
The question mark was supposed to be a smiley face.