Academy Boss
(09-16-2019, 04:35 PM)MGalea Wrote:
(09-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: I know him well - best friends at school and he was an usher at my wedding 2 years ago. 

He has done very well at Coventry - esp with Wilson who Cov begged us to take a few years ago. Also good experience at Birmingham - where Shan was his junior. Jordan Mutch and Andy Johnson coming through there

What's he think of Dexy's?

They are a bunch o cnuts
(09-16-2019, 03:53 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote: I know him well - best friends at school and he was an usher at my wedding 2 years ago. 

He has done very well at Coventry - esp with Wilson who Cov begged us to take a few years ago. Also good experience at Birmingham - where Shan was his junior. Jordan Mutch and Andy Johnson coming through there

Are you new here? This isn’t the place for actual ITK.

Has consistently not only churned out players who’ve gone on and done well in the PL and for England, but at both Cov and Blues their youth have had a clear pathway into the first team. On paper this seems another very good appointment by that cunt Dowling.

Does he hate Villa or Wolves more?
(09-16-2019, 05:21 PM)Cunninghamismagic Wrote:

As a lad - he was a Wba fan until about his teens. He then became involved with Halesowen Town - and was a director for a few years. 

He actually didn’t mind Wolves - I went to that painful 1-2 home defeat in 89/90 with him. He doesn’t like Vile

(09-16-2019, 04:20 PM)Super_Slav Wrote:

Hi Manc. Cracking to hear. Thanks. Looking forward to updates from you.

Background on new Academy boss: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/richard-stevens-b4574535

His first task will be to ban you from the training ground Ziz  Big Grin 

Seriously, he is incredibly driven and conscientious, esp in battling through a system where decent academy jobs generally go to ex players. He is an absolute football obsessive. Him and Mowbray got on brilliantly at Cov.
(09-16-2019, 06:43 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

As a lad - he was a Wba fan until about his teens. He then became involved with Halesowen Town - and was a director for a few years. 

He actually didn’t mind Wolves - I went to that painful 1-2 home defeat in 89/90 with him. He doesn’t like Vile

Background on new Academy boss: https://uk.linkedin.com/in/richard-stevens-b4574535

Seriously, he is incredibly driven and conscientious, esp in battling through a system where decent academy jobs generally go to ex players. He is an absolute football obsessive. Him and Mowbray got on brilliantly at Cov.

Manc great to see positive feedback, another big plus for the club.
I nearly did him as a "Who am I" ? loffin now I didn't. Big Grin
Loffin Remi  Big Grin
Interesting stuff. Cheers Manc. Sounds like a really good appointment.

Should've kept quiet on your relationship though pal. Setting yourself up for a fall there lad. Especially on this dump!  Big Grin
(09-16-2019, 06:43 PM)Mancbaggies Wrote:

Hi Manc. 

Arf.

Thanks for the insight

No invite for me then
(09-16-2019, 08:19 PM)billybassett Wrote:

No invite for me then

Your bar bill alone would have sent me into an IVA, mon